Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

FREE KFC grilled chicken- walk-in

3 posters

Go down

FREE KFC grilled chicken- walk-in Empty FREE KFC grilled chicken- walk-in

Post by Laura Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:32 pm

Grilled Nation Declares Monday, October 26 “UNFry Day”
All of us can attain citizenship in Grilled Nation this Monday, October 26, when more than 5,000 KFCs from coast to coast are giving away FREE Kentucky Grilled Chicken during Grilled Nations’ UNofficial holiday, “UNFry Day.” Potential Grilled Nation citizens are encouraged to stop by KFC throughout the day on Monday, Oct. 26, and receive a FREE piece of Kentucky Grilled Chicken.*

“The coast-to-coast success of Kentucky Grilled Chicken has proven that America really does have good taste,” said Javier Benito, executive vice president of marketing and food innovation for KFC. “We hope that the United Nations recognizes the growth of Grilled Nation as proof that 60 million people deserve some delectable international diplomacy. And that UN employees deserve a break for a KGC lunch.”

Link to the KFC Newsroom: http://www.kfc.com/about/newsroom/102209.asp

Find a KFC near you: http://www.kfc.com/

* Free piece of Kentucky Grilled Chicken offer is valid at participating U.S. KFC®️ restaurants October 26 only. Limit one free piece per person. Free piece selection is at manager’s choice and may vary by location.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

FREE KFC grilled chicken- walk-in Empty Re: FREE KFC grilled chicken- walk-in

Post by jersma Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:55 pm

No Thanx! after their last fiasco i am boycotting them. FREE KFC grilled chicken- walk-in 561787
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:18 pm

haha, i was just going to say the same thing.....I don't want to be the one to walk in to a KFC and ask them if they have any free chicken. i don't think they will ever live that one down!!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:48 pm

there was a great campaign out here with El Pollo Loco (great fire grilled chicken!) they gave away 2 pcs of chicken & tortillas back in march - i only waited 30 min in line - didn't have anything else to do and then they gave me a coupon for 2 pc chicken, 2 sides and tortillas (breast& wing) for $2.99. when kfc messed up the tv ads ran big time - especially when they didnt honor the coupon on mothers day - el pollo gave moms a free piece of chicken that day. plus they still run tv ads explaining how the grill marks get on kfc chicken - they are painted on using a beef base. lol
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:03 pm

omg are you serious! crazy!!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:11 am

way way way back in the day i worked at a KFC, actually I think it was my first restaurant job. But we didn't do grilled chicken back then, only fried. That would have been the mid 80's

talk about walking down memory lane...phew!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down