Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Host a Hersheys Kisses Cookie Exchange Party-expired

+2
jersma
Patty432
6 posters

Go down

Host a Hersheys Kisses Cookie Exchange Party-expired Empty Host a Hersheys Kisses Cookie Exchange Party-expired

Post by Patty432 Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:18 am

This is not a House Party, but the same concept.

Enter for your chance to host one of 1,000 HERSHEY'S KISSES Chocolates Cookie Exchange Parties this December.

Hosts will receive an email notification if selected.
Once selected, Hosts will receive an official event party pack complete with the necessary ingredients to host the ultimate cookie exchange,

• Three bags of HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates and a free coupon for Pillsbury®️ Peanut Butter Cookie Dough to create easy-to-bake Peanut Butter Blossom cookies
  • A HERSHEY'S KISSES Chocolates cookie jar and a 2010 HERSHEY'S KISSES Chocolates calendar as a “thank you” gift to our hosts
  • New and classic recipe cards for guests to create their very own HERSHEY'S KISSES Chocolates recipe book (for 15 guests)
  • HERSHEY'S KISSES Chocolates baker boxes for guests to go home with their favorite cookies (for 15 guests)

http://kissescookies.ning.com/page/host-a-hersheys-kisses-cookie
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Host a Hersheys Kisses Cookie Exchange Party-expired Empty Re: Host a Hersheys Kisses Cookie Exchange Party-expired

Post by jersma Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:42 am

cool!
here is part of the terms & conditions: Each Host must host a cookie-exchange party and post content in the form of photos, videos and blog posts to the Web Site documenting their pre and post party experience “(Content”). All Content is subject to blogging policy of the Web Site, located at www.kissescookies.com.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Host a Hersheys Kisses Cookie Exchange Party-expired Empty Re: Host a Hersheys Kisses Cookie Exchange Party-expired

Post by flameworker Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:33 pm

Thanks, I gave it a shot
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:38 pm

you beat me! lol hope we all get it!!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:52 pm

See what happens....makes me hungry!
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:47 pm

i just want the cookie jar. that is my latest thing to collect.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:34 pm

did anyone get in?
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:20 pm

nope
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:30 pm

i forgot about this. i guess i didnt get it
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:22 pm

I knew there was this thread somewhere, I just couldn't find it when I was looking for it.

I GOT IN!!!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:18 pm

just got this...
It’s hard to inform wonderful applicants like you that because of overwhelming interest and a limited number of spots, we were unable to select you as a cookie exchange host. However, we are grateful for your interest and hope you will join the online party at www.kissescookies.com to share information with other cookie exchange enthusiasts before, during and after the holiday season.
Host a Hersheys Kisses Cookie Exchange Party-expired 831422
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:54 pm

I got the same one
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:09 pm

i am so sorry comfort
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:22 pm

deedee, would you please post a pic of the cookie jar? and for patty, a pic of some cookies lol lol
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:42 pm

i got an email saying i was in...then got to the site and it says they had an error and if you received the email today you did NOT get in! crying

jersma- there is a pic of the cookie jar in gallery Wink
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:41 am

YEAH, I PUT PICS OF A FEW THINGS IN THE GALLERY...GO CHECK IT OUT.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down