Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Free Tube Of PoliGrip At Walgreens, Rite Aid or Ralph's.

4 posters

Go down

Free Tube Of PoliGrip At Walgreens, Rite Aid or Ralph's. Empty Free Tube Of PoliGrip At Walgreens, Rite Aid or Ralph's.

Post by flameworker Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:32 am

https://www.mypolicare.com/Poligrip_TryMeFree.promo?sessioncheck=true

if link doesn't work then copy and paste it.....

Simply fill out the fields below and click 'continue'. Once your information is processed, you can print your coupon right away – and then head to your local Walgreens, Rite Aid or Ralph's.

You can only redeem this coupon at Walgreens, Rite Aid or Ralph's. AND REMEMBER: only one coupon per household, please.
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Free Tube Of PoliGrip At Walgreens, Rite Aid or Ralph's. Empty Re: Free Tube Of PoliGrip At Walgreens, Rite Aid or Ralph's.

Post by jersma Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:13 am

thanx! i got this for my mom
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Free Tube Of PoliGrip At Walgreens, Rite Aid or Ralph's. Empty Re: Free Tube Of PoliGrip At Walgreens, Rite Aid or Ralph's.

Post by sherrylovesronnie Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:13 pm

just a heads up.rite aid went and changed their coupon policy.they won't accept any free coupons over 5.00 or any internet coupon over 5.00.I am not sure if its just my area or not.but the lady said to me they were changing the policy because its not right when a person comes in a gets 20 items and ends up paying 72 cents.i won't be using my coupons there any more unless they have a major sale.

sherrylovesronnie
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by sherrylovesronnie Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:02 pm

it doesn't state that on the coupon.one per household.it states one per purchase.

sherrylovesronnie
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by ldl511 Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:05 pm

this promo has ended.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down