Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

free fundraising kit w/ product samples from terri lynn

+2
hissprout
Laura
6 posters

Go down

free fundraising kit w/ product samples from terri lynn Empty free fundraising kit w/ product samples from terri lynn

Post by Laura Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:45 pm

Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

free fundraising kit w/ product samples from terri lynn Empty Re: free fundraising kit w/ product samples from terri lynn

Post by hissprout Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:47 pm

Thank you for contacting Terri Lynn, Inc. Someone will get in touch with you shortly

not w/ the info i gave them.. oops Smile
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

free fundraising kit w/ product samples from terri lynn Empty Re: free fundraising kit w/ product samples from terri lynn

Post by Laura Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:54 pm

diddo...
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:38 pm

cool, i just got my pkg today and i didnt think i would. 3 samples came with it but there is no way i could do this! its way to expensive but they taste good crying
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by ldl511 Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:05 pm

I would so be willing to do this except for the fact that the place I would use this would be for my daughter's school and we cannot have nuts there.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:09 pm

oh that sucks, maybe church if you go?
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:23 pm

i said it was a civic organization but never listed any name or phone info and it went thru.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:14 pm

well, i must have missed this ne...so i am just now signing up...it came real fast though, didn't it?
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:23 pm

yepper
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by K_to_the_L Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:41 pm

ldl511 wrote:I would so be willing to do this except for the fact that the place I would use this would be for my daughter's school and we cannot have nuts there.

are you saying we arent invited ? 'free fundraising kit w/ product samples from terri lynn 950890'

o nvm i realize now its like girl scout cookies lol

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:44 pm

are you saying k to the l that I am a nut??? lol lol lol
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:45 pm

lol
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by K_to_the_L Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:54 pm

i was mostly referring to me ( and maybe a couple of the sticker freaks ) but if you want to jump in the bag there is plenty of room :D

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:19 am

lol ok
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:13 am

free fundraising kit w/ product samples from terri lynn Nuts

JUST ONE OF THE GANG!!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:00 pm

this stuff is really good! I got my samples last weekend and i even placed an order for their specials. I will be all set for my holiday baking when the nuts and fruits show up - not talking about you K lol
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down