Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

LIVE LIKE YOU LIFE DEPENDED ON IT MAGNETS AND POSTERS AND OTHER MATERIALS-MISSOURI ONLY

3 posters

Go down

LIVE LIKE YOU LIFE DEPENDED ON IT MAGNETS AND POSTERS AND OTHER MATERIALS-MISSOURI ONLY Empty LIVE LIKE YOU LIFE DEPENDED ON IT MAGNETS AND POSTERS AND OTHER MATERIALS-MISSOURI ONLY

Post by Deedee Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:33 am

Last edited by Deedee on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

LIVE LIKE YOU LIFE DEPENDED ON IT MAGNETS AND POSTERS AND OTHER MATERIALS-MISSOURI ONLY Empty Re: LIVE LIKE YOU LIFE DEPENDED ON IT MAGNETS AND POSTERS AND OTHER MATERIALS-MISSOURI ONLY

Post by hissprout Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:45 am

thank you said will deliver in 2-3 weeks Smile
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

LIVE LIKE YOU LIFE DEPENDED ON IT MAGNETS AND POSTERS AND OTHER MATERIALS-MISSOURI ONLY Empty Re: LIVE LIKE YOU LIFE DEPENDED ON IT MAGNETS AND POSTERS AND OTHER MATERIALS-MISSOURI ONLY

Post by lexus1 Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:18 am

missouri only...
lexus1
lexus1
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:09 am

what...it took my info...maybe i should read further????

Oh Jeez......I see that now....Nice bright red letters. hmm dang it! I thought I scored for the refrigerator magnets!!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:22 am

sad well that one can have the FINGER too.. ha ha ha ha ha
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by lexus1 Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:37 am

awww Im sorry, I didnt mean to pop yer bubble; who knows? maybe you will get them after all.
good luck
lexus1
lexus1
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:47 pm

it's all good.. i just like to cover my fridge in free magnets Smile
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:47 pm

Yeah, me too, I will swap for magnets!!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down