Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

The Skin Regime ~ Boot Camp for Beautiful Skin On Going Review (6-8 weeks) &Giveaway ~ Ends 3/25

+2
Kathleen
Litlbel
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Skin Regime ~ Boot Camp for Beautiful Skin On Going Review (6-8 weeks) &Giveaway ~ Ends 3/25 Empty The Skin Regime ~ Boot Camp for Beautiful Skin On Going Review (6-8 weeks) &Giveaway ~ Ends 3/25

Post by Litlbel Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:25 am

This will be a 6-8 week ongoing review that i will post progress in weekly.
New pictures will be added each week to show the progress of my Boot Camp for Beautiful Skin. I am already on week two when starting this review. Here is how my skin is looking and more about The Skin Regime...

The Skin Regime ~ Boot Camp for Beautiful Skin On Going Review (6-8 weeks) &Giveaway ~ Ends 3/25 Tsr_fr12
The Skin Regime ~ Boot Camp for Beautiful Skin This book presents the truth about skincare and the lies from the beauty industry. Bottom line--You CAN reverse sun damage and aging and get fabulous skin with a routine you create at home, using inexpensive products available at drugstores or on-line.
The book shows you everything to get glowing, great, healthy skin--all over your body.
The Skin Regime ~ Boot Camp for Beautiful Skin is written by Dana Ramos she is a wonderful lady whom i enjoyed speaking with on the phone and through several emails who herself struggled with acne and bad skin her whole life. She now has beautiful skin as you will see in the below picture. She would like to spread the word that EVERYONE can have beautiful skin and it only take 6-8 weeks to get it.
The Skin Regime ~ Boot Camp for Beautiful Skin On Going Review (6-8 weeks) &Giveaway ~ Ends 3/25 About-10
By the way--she is 52 in this UN-TOUCHED UP photo, taken by James Robinson of Westchester, NY. She is not wearing face foundation makeup or concealor--just some eye makeup.

~About My Own Boot Camp for Beautiful Skin~

This is where i will be adding new information weekly to show the progress of my way to beautiful skin and let you know what i am using and how it looks, feels and what i think... Please check in weekly to read what i have to share...
First I received my The Skin Regime ~ Boot Camp for Beautiful Skin Book in the mail and read it from front to back page as Dana asked me too. It was a fast read and very interesting book. I even took a highlighter and went over a few areas i wanted to make sure i did not forget or felt were very interesting.
I then went and bought the two items the book says you should use Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar & Lubiderm Sensitive Skin Lotion. It costs me less then $10 for both these products and I wanted to make sure I do this all right so made sure I had what I needed on day one. I then waited till Monday after work to start my 1st step to Beautiful Skin...

Here is where i will tell you more about what you actually will be doing to get your skin regime started: You will be using a Glycolic Acid Solution ~ Sounds scary to you? It's not! I too was scared at first not knowing what to expect & didn't want to ruin my skin, but after reading the book I was of course less scared but still a little... I just took the word of Dana & went ahead with my 1st treatment I guess you would call it...
If after reading this review you want to check this out and start getting your skin beautiful with a Boot Camp please read over the website and do it right. There are many companies that sell peels on the web but Dana's book and website The Skin Regime will help you find a reputable solution from a reputable company. PLEASE check out her site before just trying this on your own.
Ok, here is the start ~DAY (week) ONE~ of my regime....
I prep'd my skin as the book told me too ~ plain rubbing alcohol I then started with the 30% Glycolic Acid Solution to my face using a cotton ball. I was scared & thought it would hurt but i was wrong. There was just a slight tingle for a second and once the acid solution was rinsed off it went away. You rinse the glycolic acid off within minutes of applying it. It is very important to read the whole book before starting~this is where i highlighted and folded back pages so if i had questions i could quickly go back and find answers. At the END of week ONE I did see a slight difference in my skin, but nothing much. The 1st peel left no irritation or redness on my face for the week and overall made my skin somewhat less greasy & I noticed some of the light fuzz type hair that usually grown on my lower jaw line did not come back so fast....
~Week TWO ~ This is where I am going to add a pic of the side of my face where I have some Sun/Age spots and a side pic of my nose where I have very large pores that I hate, they have bugged me my whole life.
Today ~ around the same time as I did my 1st peel last week, I did my 2nd peel. This time using the Glycolic Peel that is 50% I felt a huge difference from my 1st peel. Right away my face was tingling and I felt like I could feel the product working. I prep'd my face ahead of time like Dana's books says then applied the peel with a cotton ball. After a few minutes I washed the peel off my face with my Dove soap. I still had a slight tingle & as I write up this review there is still some tingle on my face. Nothing too bad mostly around my nose area (an area you are told to avoid in the book) but i guess i got more in the corner of the nose area then I should have... so my fault!
I will let you know next Monday how it went and what changes I noticed.
~WEEK 3~
I just got done doing my 3rd peel... This one was a little more painful. I was told by Dana to try spraying solarcane on my face ahead of time (it might help take away the burning feeling) but of course when I was out and about over the weekend I forgot to get some and didn't feel like leaving today to go to the store.
The pain is actually not bad, I say it's pain but its more of a light tingly burn to the face very soon after I apply the peel. To me though it says its working...
As far as Do I think It's really working, the answer to that is YES... I know it is... It's hard to see in pictures so you have to just take my word for it, but yes I can see changes. My pores are less noticeable and my skin looks more smooth. I am using less and less powder daily on my face, really only use it now to cover up a few red spots & dry type spots from last weeks peel (they were almost gone yesterday) I am though VERY impressed with how this Skin Regime ~ Boot Camp is coming along. I was skeptical at 1st and keep telling myself nothing will change like all the other products I have tried in the past, but now I see I was wrong and this so far is the way to go about getting that beautiful skin you always wanted...
Keep an eye out for next week to see how its coming along.. I will post more pictures too next week so you can see how it's looking.
Remember if you have questions for me or Dana post them and I will get them answered for you...

~WEEK 4, 5 & 6~
I know I have not posted on this in 3 weeks. My life has been hectic I just took on a new full time job on top of the cleaning service I already own. I have been one busy person... But, I have continued every Monday to use my Boot Camp and let me tell you MY SKIN LOOKS GREAT... This stuff really works... My pores are so much smaller and less visible the brown spots on the side of my face are very light almost all the way faded and over all my face looks great. I no longer have to smoother cream on it daily its just perfect, not too dry and not too oily.. I love my new skin...
I will post pics soon to show you the end result. I think i will do one to two more peels before I end this. And will post those results and ending pics soon... That will also signify the ending of this review so a winner can be picked... Thank you everyone for watching, reading and looking out for the progress....

The Skin Regime ~ Boot Camp for Beautiful Skin On Going Review (6-8 weeks) &Giveaway ~ Ends 3/25 Skin_r11
I am keeping my fingers crossed these spots will go away ~ I hate them
The Skin Regime ~ Boot Camp for Beautiful Skin On Going Review (6-8 weeks) &Giveaway ~ Ends 3/25 Skin_r14
My pores are way larger then this pic makes it look.. hopefully they will shrink so small you will be able to notice the difference in pic to come

For now you may enter my review and tweet it daily... I hope you all check back in weekly to see my progress and learn more about the boot camp...

At the End of My Boot Camp
One Lucky Sampletrain Member will get to try the Boot Camp for Beautiful Skin from The Skin Regime ~ You will get Dana Ramos's EXCELLENT Book and the products needed to make
your skin beautiful!

Mandatory Entries:

* You have to be a Caboose rider to participate/comment in any giveaway/forum so hop on board and register on sampletrain.com

Extra Entries:

* At ANYTIME during the boot camp you may comment, ask a question or say something to me about the ongoing boot camp
Each time you do this you can count each question, comment or thought as an entry (up to 2 a day)

* "Like" The Skin Regime on Facebook.

* "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.

* Share Sampletrains Facebook page to your friends by clicking the Share link on the bottom left side of the page.

* Follow Sampletrain on Twitter

* Follow The Skin Regime on Twitter

* Retweet this daily:

#Read about my Boot Camp for Beautiful Skin from The Skin Regime and watch the progress of my peels @Sample_Train #Giveaway

Leave comments below that you did all entries ~Each Daily Tweet counts as an extra entry~just make sure to number them accordingly.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE product was provided to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. The Skin Regime ~ Boot Camp for Beautiful Skin is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway. Giveaway ends (WILL POST A DATE WHEN IT GET CLOSER TO END) at 11:59PM PST. Open to US residents only. Winner will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by The Skin Regime ~ Boot Camp for Beautiful Skin. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

Last edited by Litlbel on Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

The Skin Regime ~ Boot Camp for Beautiful Skin On Going Review (6-8 weeks) &Giveaway ~ Ends 3/25 Empty Re: The Skin Regime ~ Boot Camp for Beautiful Skin On Going Review (6-8 weeks) &Giveaway ~ Ends 3/25

Post by Kathleen Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:39 pm

1. Caboose Rider
2. This is such an exciting review/giveaway......Looking forward to your progress!
3. Like The Skin Regime
4. Like Sampletrain
5. Share Sampletrain's FB page to my friends
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/kathann19/posts/488502494547048
6. Follow Sampletrain
7. Follow The Skin Regime
8. Tweeted
https://twitter.com/BrookAnn/status/301475005944971265
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

The Skin Regime ~ Boot Camp for Beautiful Skin On Going Review (6-8 weeks) &Giveaway ~ Ends 3/25 Empty Re: The Skin Regime ~ Boot Camp for Beautiful Skin On Going Review (6-8 weeks) &Giveaway ~ Ends 3/25

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:21 pm

9. Sampletrain member
10. Wow! This is an amazing review/giveaway! I can't wait to see how it helps you Smile
11. Liked The Skin Regime on Facebook
12. Liked Sampletrain on Facebook
13. Shared https://www.facebook.com/TwiztidYoshi03/posts/152498954908095
14. Following Sampletrain on Twitter
15. Following The Skin Regime on Twitter
16. Tweeted https://twitter.com/TwiztidYoshi03/status/301485617030758400
TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:09 pm

17. I am a Caboose Rider.
18. I am looking forward to see how the pores on your nose are shrinking as I have the same problem.
19. Will the boot camp be able to take away those vein lines like I have on my cheeks and nose? They may be faint but they bother me.
20. "Like" The Skin Regime on Facebook.
21. "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
22. Shared Sampletrains Facebook page to my friends.
23. Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
24. Tweeted https://twitter.com/ossmcalc/status/301513228222099456
25. Follow The Skin Regime on Twitter

Last edited by ossmcalc on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Numbering Problem)

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:14 pm

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:35 pm

27. I am a ST member.
28 Wow this review sounds great can't wait to see how it works on you. good luck
29. Like The Skin Regime on FB.
30. Like ST on FB.
31. Shared ST's FB page to my friends https://www.facebook.com/betlou/posts/462988353755668
32. Follow ST on Twitter.
33. Follow The Skin Regime on Twitter.
34. Tweet.https://twitter.com/bet_lou/status/301776534786699264

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:55 pm

Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:40 pm

OSSAMALC ~ I asked Dana your question and here was the answer

No... That is a blood vessel issue. There are lasers that remove those instantly, she should consult with a dermatologist that has one of those lasers. Nothing else will work for those.
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:58 am

36. Will it take away the red blush in my face, my cheeks are always red.
37.https://twitter.com/bet_lou/status/302069280986505216

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:36 pm

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:37 pm

TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:57 am

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:39 pm

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:46 pm

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:10 pm

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:47 pm

TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:58 pm

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:08 pm

I added more info today... Week 3
Check it out and look for new pics next week when I post again how its coming along...
Thanks everyone!
leaf
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:51 pm

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:13 pm

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:17 pm

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:25 pm

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:17 pm

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:07 pm

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:10 pm

52.https://twitter.com/bet_lou/status/304714635020480513

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next