Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Free dogged health Pet Supplies- every wednesday

+9
Patty432
wvmommyof2
flameworker
lsmile4freebies
ldl511
lexus1
la.vie.boheme
Deedee
jersma
13 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Free dogged health Pet Supplies- every wednesday Empty Free dogged health Pet Supplies- every wednesday

Post by jersma Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:20 pm

direct link to freebies
http://www.doggedhealth.com/

you need to register first and then check back each wednesday for new items. this week it is a $1 gift card to petco

Free dogged health Pet Supplies- every wednesday Doggedhealth
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Free dogged health Pet Supplies- every wednesday Empty Re: Free dogged health Pet Supplies- every wednesday

Post by Deedee Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:17 pm

Thanks.....i registered last week, and this week they actually sent me an email to remind me of the freebie Wink
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Free dogged health Pet Supplies- every wednesday Empty Re: Free dogged health Pet Supplies- every wednesday

Post by jersma Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:31 pm

These items come really fast! I got the pet food can lid and the disposable water/food bowl in about a week after i sent for them. My animal emergency packs are getting stocked with all these freebies.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:27 am

I tried to register before and it said to respond to the registration email, but I never got one, and now it won't let me register. sad
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:11 am

la.vie.boheme wrote:I tried to register before and it said to respond to the registration email, but I never got one, and now it won't let me register. sad

try logging in with info used to register before
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by lexus1 Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:54 pm

got the portable water bowl on tuesday! Smile
lexus1
lexus1
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:08 pm

jersma wrote:
la.vie.boheme wrote:I tried to register before and it said to respond to the registration email, but I never got one, and now it won't let me register. sad

try logging in with info used to register before

Didn't work. sad
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:12 pm

I made up new info and it finally let me register.. geeze!
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:12 pm

cool
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:13 pm

AHHHH! After all that!!

We're sorry! All the requests for this featured free product have been already fulfilled by other Doggedhealth registered users.

Please check the links below for other great deals and check back next Wednesday for our next featured free product.
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:23 pm

la.vie.boheme wrote:AHHHH! After all that!!

We're sorry! All the requests for this featured free product have been already fulfilled by other Doggedhealth registered users.

Please check the links below for other great deals and check back next Wednesday for our next featured free product.

don't worry, you can try next wednesday. they also emails to remind you of new freebies. money
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:08 pm

yeah, now you're IN!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:50 pm

Yes, I hope its something good next week!
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:33 am

todays freebie is a pet alert sticker for your window - only 100 left!
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:43 am

today is a free double sided dog brush! hurry they go really fast
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by ldl511 Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:51 am

I have been trying to login in since the first freebie was posted with no luck. I even tried to get my login info and have yet to receive that too.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:45 am

i can't log in under the name i gave them to begin with, so I made a new user and I have been able to do it with that one....what a hassle, when I submit the form asking for my password, it says it is on its way, but I never get it. i just re-registered under a different name.

this week is a doggy brush...cool beans!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:11 am

la.vie.boheme wrote:AHHHH! After all that!!

I got the same thing so I'm in then. Free dogged health Pet Supplies- every wednesday 561787

Deedee wrote:yeah, now you're IN!

I'm in then. Cool. They are just all out of freebies till next Wednesday though. Hey but at least I got in. Free dogged health Pet Supplies- every wednesday 809394 I know this is a doggie site. But I wonder if they give cat stuff out too? Or if there is another site for the cat stuff? Like the brushes and stuff you can use for either cat or dog. Which is good.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:43 am

so far i have gotten 2 pet food can lids, a collapsable water/food bowl, a $1 petco gift card and a brush. all of which can be used for a cat. and the stuff comes in a little over a week.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:22 pm

Okay, yeah, I got the dog brush today and I ordered it on the 16th!!!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:56 am

Today is the double sided dog brush and i got one a couple of weeks ago and it is really nice! Only 89 left - hurry!
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:34 am

got in!!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:19 pm

jersma wrote:Today is the double sided dog brush and i got one a couple of weeks ago and it is really nice! Only 89 left - hurry!
Thanks jersma. Got one just in the nick of time. There were like 4 left. But got one. My first item from this site. Had some problems last week with my screenname. I had to ask again for my password and it got all confussing. But they have been emailing me and we are working out the stuff. Some big mix up with how I spelled it and how I wrote it down actually so it was my fault.
But I sign up for my brush.
Your request has been sent.
Thank you!
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:35 pm

I have had the most most difficult time with this site but they finally helped me out. They went into the site on their end and created an account for me. They emailed me my username and paswword and wah-lah I'm in and it's all good in the hood now.

I got the brush today!!!!!! YAY!!
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:59 pm

It really is a nice brush. My dog and cats love to be brushed. After giving my a dog a bath the other day I was outside brushing her and my big ol orange cat came up and basically got between the dog and the brush so he could be brushed!
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next