Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Funky Chunky Chocolate Covered Pretzels & Popcorn Review ~ Plus 10% Your Order Coupon Code

4 posters

Go down

Funky Chunky Chocolate Covered Pretzels & Popcorn Review ~ Plus 10% Your Order Coupon Code Empty Funky Chunky Chocolate Covered Pretzels & Popcorn Review ~ Plus 10% Your Order Coupon Code

Post by Litlbel Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:01 pm

Funky Chunky Chocolate Covered Pretzels & Popcorn Review ~ Plus 10% Your Order Coupon Code Pretze11
FunkyChunky
Taste! Indulge! Enjoy!

I received some wonderful Pretzels covered in
Milk Chocolate & White Chocolate from FunkyChunky if I wouldn't of ate them all right away they would of been a great treat to put out on the table for Holiday guests.
The Pretzels are crunchy & salty treats laced with chewy, gooey caramel and a ton of chocolate are a few of the qualities that make these Chocolate Pretzels so irresistible! Artisan hand-drizzled with three different chocolates, dark, milk and white with a sprinkling of fresh roasted and salted pecan pieces for more salty goodness and broken up into mouth watering chunks, no two bites are the same!
Funky Chunky Chocolate Covered Pretzels & Popcorn Review ~ Plus 10% Your Order Coupon Code Popcor10Funky Chunky Chocolate Covered Pretzels & Popcorn Review ~ Plus 10% Your Order Coupon Code Chocol11
I also received Popcorn their artisan chocolatiers follow one recipe - just when you think you have enough nuts and chocolate....add more! We created this flavor 12 years ago with the mission to craft "incredibly delicious chocolate popcorn, like no one has ever tasted." The recipe continues to this day. Your FunkyChunky arrives LOADED with nuts - big almonds, whole pecans and jumbo cashews glazed to perfection with the popcorn. Hand-drizzled by artisans with dark, milk and white chocolates, we then break it up into mouth-watering chunks, with no two pieces alike. From the first bite to the last you can taste the freshness and quality that makes FunkyChunky Popcorn so deliciously good.

What makes FunkyChunky popcorn irresistible?
Arrives with a hand-tied bow.
Artisan craftsmanship & all-natural ingredients:
Made with REAL butter and brown sugar
Minimally processed almonds, pecans and cashews
No hydrogenated oils OR high fructose corn syrup
No artificial flavors or colors

FunkyChunky makes for great Holiday gift giving you can have it sent right to your loved ones home.
Funky Chunky Chocolate Covered Pretzels & Popcorn Review ~ Plus 10% Your Order Coupon Code Best_h10
FunkyChunky is offering ALL Sampletrain Members 10% Off your Entire Order. When checking out on the website you will see a box titled
“Coupon Code” – use the Coupon Code: “ChocolatePretzels”
(all one word) for 10% Off Your Entire Order!
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Funky Chunky Chocolate Covered Pretzels & Popcorn Review ~ Plus 10% Your Order Coupon Code Empty Re: Funky Chunky Chocolate Covered Pretzels & Popcorn Review ~ Plus 10% Your Order Coupon Code

Post by Scatter_Brain Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:31 pm

I LOVE chocolate covered pretzels and these look amazing!
Scatter_Brain
Scatter_Brain
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Funky Chunky Chocolate Covered Pretzels & Popcorn Review ~ Plus 10% Your Order Coupon Code Empty Re: Funky Chunky Chocolate Covered Pretzels & Popcorn Review ~ Plus 10% Your Order Coupon Code

Post by betlou Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:11 am

Oh my goodness these look awesome. I also love chocolate covered pretzels. Awesome

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:40 pm

Mmm looks so good! Thanks for the review! :D
TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down