Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

iplay Midweight Raincoat and Green Sprouts Boys Undies Review and Giveaway Ends 9/3 CLOSED

+4
jennifer.ziolko
Kathleen
cptmemo
Scatter_Brain
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

iplay Midweight Raincoat and Green Sprouts Boys Undies Review and Giveaway Ends 9/3 CLOSED Empty iplay Midweight Raincoat and Green Sprouts Boys Undies Review and Giveaway Ends 9/3 CLOSED

Post by Scatter_Brain Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:24 pm

i play., Inc.

What began as a mother’s desire to give her children the best possible health­—both inside and out—is now
i play., Inc.

Founded in 1982, i play. focuses on values that prioritize protecting our children and the Earth. Our company has always been about doing the best thing, the right thing for babies. We are committed to leadership in continually learning about product materials and potential health and safety issues concerning these materials. In 2003 we discovered the use of PVC in baby products. We researched and educated ourselves about the dangers of PVC and ensured that all of our products were PVC-free. In 2006 we learned about similar concerns over BPA, a petroleum-based hormone disrupter, and quickly eliminated it from our green sprouts®️ products. Now we are researching petroleum-free materials and other healthy ways to take care of babies and toddlers.

As parents, store owners and good managers, it is important to educate ourselves about what is best for our babies, which includes finding responsible companies. One of i play.’s primary goals is to help parents navigate their way through information, products and trends in order to make sound decisions about the care of their family. 
Some choices we offer include materials that encourage healthy development from the inside and the outside:

Inside
• Natural, non-petroleum materials such as plant starch,  plant fiber, wood, and cotton
• Non-petroleum materials such as glass, silicone and stainless steel
• BPA-free plastics such as Polypropylene (PP)

Outside
• Natural fibers such as cotton and plant-based non-wovens
• Organic cotton which promotes sustainable farming
• PVC-free waterproof materials such as EVA and polyurethane coated polyesters and nylon
• Sun protective fabrics of UPF 50+
• Flexible and breathable fabrics for active play

Our products undergo extensive testing and conform to all US ASTM, FDA and CPSIA standards. We believe it is a company's responsibility to monitor the quality and safety of their products.
We design our products in Asheville, NC and work with independently-owned factories in China, Thailand, Korea and Taiwan. We adhere to fair labor and environmentally-responsible standards.
We know that parents’ needs for their children are varied, so we’re always looking for choices to help make parenting easier and more fun. That is why we make baby-friendly i play.®️ and green sprouts®️ products for little ones.

—Becky Cannon, President

The Review

This review is for an i play ®️ Midweight Raincoat with the Green frogs design.
iplay Midweight Raincoat and Green Sprouts Boys Undies Review and Giveaway Ends 9/3 CLOSED Rainco13

and a green sprouts®️ Boys’ Undies 3pk, Solid.
iplay Midweight Raincoat and Green Sprouts Boys Undies Review and Giveaway Ends 9/3 CLOSED Undies10

I received the i play ®️ Midweight Raincoat Green Frogs size 3T-4T for my soon-to-be three year old son. This raincoat is the cutest thing, ever! It fits my son perfectly, and he isn't constricted in it like with some other raincoats he's worn. He likes the way it feels on him. Unfortunately, it hasn't rained here since receiving the raincoat, so he hasn't gotten to go outside in it and "test" it out, but I did my own little "test" with it. I held it over the sink and blasted it good with the faucet sprayer. Let me say, that the raincoat held up great to the force of the water I sprayed it with and the lining on the inside stayed completely dry. So, I am confident that if we get caught outside in the heaviest downpour, my son will stay dry. I, on the other hand, will not. Maybe iplay should make raincoats for us mothers as well?

The shell of this raincoat is made from 100% Polyurethane face/ 100% Polyester backing and the Lining is 100% Polyester. This is a good thing because some raincoats have been found to contain lead and phthalates, which are chemicals that are considered potential developmental toxins if ingested. Here is a link if you want to know more about phthalates in raincoats: http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/product-reviews/research-institute/safety-of-kids-raincoats.

I also received the 3 pack of green sprouts®️ Boys’ Undies in size 2T-3T. They came in light blue, dark blue and green. These undies are soft and they fit my son perfectly. He seems very comfortable in them. They are easy for him to pull up and down when he needs to go to the bathroom. Another great product!

The Giveaway

One lucky winner will win one i play ®️ Midweight Raincoat and one pack of green sprouts®️ Boys’ Undies or green sprouts®️ Girls’ Undies.

iplay Midweight Raincoat and Green Sprouts Boys Undies Review and Giveaway Ends 9/3 CLOSED Rainco12

A. Colors (clockwise from top): Green frogs, Yellow Ducks (available in S/M only), Pink Whales Blue Whales
B. Size: Exceptions noted above -- S/M (6-12mo), L/XL (18-24mo), 3T/4T (3-4yrs)

One green sprouts®️ Boys’ Undies 3pk, Solid

iplay Midweight Raincoat and Green Sprouts Boys Undies Review and Giveaway Ends 9/3 CLOSED Undies11

A. Colors: No choice of colors, it will be the 3-pack of colors shown below
B. Size: 2T-3T (2-3yrs), 4T-5T (4-5yrs), 6-7 yrs

OR-

One green sprouts®️ Girls’ Undies 3pk

iplay Midweight Raincoat and Green Sprouts Boys Undies Review and Giveaway Ends 9/3 CLOSED Girl_u10

A. Colors: No choice of colors, it will be the 3-pack of colors shown below
B. Size: 2T-3T (2-3yrs), 4T-5T (4-5yrs), 6-7 yrs

How to Enter:

Mandatory Entries

1. You must be a Sampletrain member. New members
register here.
2. Visit iplaybabywear.com and tell me which other products you would love to try.

Extra Entries:

3. "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook
4. "Like" i play., Inc. on Facebook
5. "Follow" Sampletrain on Twitter
6. "Follow" i play., Inc on Twitter
7. Rate Sampletrain on Alexa
8. Tweet this once per day (leave separate comment for each tweet)

#Win i play®️ Midweight Raincoat & green sprouts®️ Boys’ Undies 3pk @Sample_Train #Giveaway ends 9/3 http://tinyurl.com/8pwt6do

Leave comments below for each entry you perform along with a link to your tweets. Be sure to number them accordingly.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
Product was provided for review, no monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product(s) received. The company is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway at no cost to me. Giveaway ends September 3, 2012 at 11:59PM CST. Open to US residents 18 and over. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org. Winner will also be pm'd and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen.

Last edited by Scatter_Brain on Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Scatter_Brain
Scatter_Brain
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

iplay Midweight Raincoat and Green Sprouts Boys Undies Review and Giveaway Ends 9/3 CLOSED Empty Re: iplay Midweight Raincoat and Green Sprouts Boys Undies Review and Giveaway Ends 9/3 CLOSED

Post by cptmemo Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:10 am

1 I would love to get one of the iplay swimsuits for my 7 month old daughter!

cptmemo
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

iplay Midweight Raincoat and Green Sprouts Boys Undies Review and Giveaway Ends 9/3 CLOSED Empty Re: iplay Midweight Raincoat and Green Sprouts Boys Undies Review and Giveaway Ends 9/3 CLOSED

2 I liked sample train on facebook

cptmemo
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

3 I liked iplay on facebook

cptmemo
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by cptmemo Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:11 am

4 I follow sampletrain on twitter (cptmemo)

cptmemo
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by cptmemo Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:11 am

5 I follow iplay inc on twitter (cptmemo)

cptmemo
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:13 pm

6. Sampletrain member
7. Would love to try out their Sproutware products and the Sili Paw Teether....lots of nice products
8. Like Sampletrain
9. Like iplay.,inc
10. Follow Sampletrain
11. Follow iplay., inc
12. Rated Sampletrain on Alexa
13. Tweeted
https://twitter.com/BrookAnn/status/237582321295953920
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer.ziolko Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:44 pm

14 I'd like a rash guard.

jennifer.ziolko
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer.ziolko Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:45 pm

#15- I liked Sampletrain on Facebook

jennifer.ziolko
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer.ziolko Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:46 pm

#16 Ilike iPlay on Facebook

jennifer.ziolko
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer.ziolko Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:47 pm

#17 I follow iplay on twitter (username gujen)

jennifer.ziolko
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:44 pm

18 I am a sampletrain member
19 I like the stackable cups and baby food storage containers
20 I like sampletrain on facebook
21 I like i play on facebook
22 I follow sampletrain on twitter
23 I follow i play on twitter
24 I rated on Alexa
25 tweeted https://twitter.com/theresec13/status/237605984984526848
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:10 pm

26. Sampletrain Member
27. I love the Knitted Terry Towels
28. I Liked Sampletrain on FB
29. I Liked i Play on FB
30. I follow Sampletrain on Twitter
31. I follow i Play on Twitter
32. Rated Sampletrain on Alexa
33. Tweeted :https://twitter.com/litlbell/status/237642005398835200
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:31 pm

flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:35 pm

35. I am a ST member.
36. like ST on FB.
37. like i play on FB.
38. Follow ST on Twitter.
39. Follow i play on Twitter.
40. Rated ST on Alexa.
41. I would like to have the rash guard, and the stackable cups.
42. https://twitter.com/bet_loumc/status/238024848843104257

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:05 am

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:58 am

flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by cptmemo Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:02 pm

cptmemo
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:44 pm

Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:10 am

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:06 pm

flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:54 pm

Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:11 pm

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:06 pm

Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:44 pm

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next