Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Avery Heavy Duty Ring Reference Binder, Avery Custom Binder Spine Inserts & Avery Note Tabs Reviews

2 posters

Go down

Avery Heavy Duty Ring Reference Binder, Avery Custom Binder Spine Inserts & Avery Note Tabs Reviews Empty Avery Heavy Duty Ring Reference Binder, Avery Custom Binder Spine Inserts & Avery Note Tabs Reviews

Post by sunrae Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:41 pm

Avery Heavy Duty Ring Reference Binder, Avery Custom Binder Spine Inserts & Avery Note Tabs Reviews Dscn0015

The Review
I recently received three office items from Shoplet.com to review including the following: Avery Heavy Duty Ring Reference Binder, Avery Custom Binder Spine Inserts & Avery Note Tabs.

Avery Heavy Duty Ring Reference Binder, Avery Custom Binder Spine Inserts & Avery Note Tabs Reviews Dscn0016

Avery’s See Through Sticky Notes are transparent so you can see information underneath your writing. Avery Note Tabs are a fast, easy and convenient solution for highlighting important information without permanently damaging marking the literature. Great for college students renting books or anyone wanting to mark passages without damaging book.

Avery Heavy Duty Ring Reference Binder, Avery Custom Binder Spine Inserts & Avery Note Tabs Reviews Dscn0017

Avery Note Tabs are easy to use and are made of a quality material that will not rip and is easy to remove and reposition. I like these a lot better than their flimsier counterpart.

Avery is also a Box Tops for Education brand so each Avery product will have a Box Top to help out a school close to your heart.

Sold in Packs of 10
Flexible organization tool that combines the best of notes, tabs and flags in one. Durable film material with a paper tab overlay. Writable on both tab and body surfaces.

Avery Heavy Duty Ring Reference Binder, Avery Custom Binder Spine Inserts & Avery Note Tabs Reviews Dscn0018

Avery Custom Binder Spine Inserts

Create professional-looking binder spines using your inkjet or laser printer. Micro-perforated cardstock for easy separation of each spine. Firm cardstock makes it easier to insert each spine into a binder.

Avery Heavy Duty Ring Reference Binder, Avery Custom Binder Spine Inserts & Avery Note Tabs Reviews Dscn0019

I found these Binder Labels easy to use with template available at www.avery.com. I downloaded the template typed in the data I wanted on label and printed. They are easy to tear apart at the perforation and heavy enough to make inserting into the Ring Binder’s spine. The only thing I wish was that I could have printed vertically instead of horizontally. These would be great for organizing all of your binders and knowing what is in them at a glance. 

Sold in Packs of 25 - Five sheets of five.

Avery Heavy Duty Ring Reference Binder, Avery Custom Binder Spine Inserts & Avery Note Tabs Reviews Dscn0020

Avery Heavy Duty Ring Reference Binder
Revolutionary One Touch mechanism lets you open, close and lock your binder in one easy step. Gap Free feature prevents ring misalignment so pages turn smoothly. The Locking EZD ring holds up to 50% more than the same size round ring.

This Ring Binder is made from quality materials and feels a lot heavier than other binders I have used. I love the new type of EZD ring, it closed completely and hold a lot more pages. The new mechanism makes opening a closing the rings truly one touch. Unlike old binders you have to use both hands and it is still hard to close at times.

With all three of these office items from Shoplet.com you will stay organized with style.

Disclosure
Product was provided for review, no monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Avery Heavy Duty Ring Reference Binder, Avery Custom Binder Spine Inserts & Avery Note Tabs Reviews Empty Re: Avery Heavy Duty Ring Reference Binder, Avery Custom Binder Spine Inserts & Avery Note Tabs Reviews

Post by Darth Vapor Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:42 pm

I've gotten these before, and I believe that Avery has the best binders out there. I just love those see through sticky notes, too
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down