Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

20/20 Research survey panel

2 posters

Go down

20/20 Research survey panel Empty 20/20 Research survey panel

Post by Laura Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:57 am

There is TONS of people that are raving about this site. IF/WHEN you get picked you complete surveys online, etc for them and get paid (i've seen) at least $125-$500. THE CATCH- you can only do 1-2 surveys a year. WHO CARES!!!!
good luck!

http://www.2020research.com/index.htm

We are a qualitative research company, which means we primarily conduct discussions or one-on-one interviews; we do not conduct large surveys.
As a member of our panel, you will be contacted when a study we are conducting matches your profile. When contacted for a study you will be asked to complete a short screening questionnaire (either on the telephone or online) to determine if you qualify for the project.
Important! Our panelists are allowed to participate in research discussions with 20/20 Research once or twice a year.
Because we understand your time is valuable to you, we usually offer an honorarium as a way of saying thank you for your participation in our research studies.
If you would like to know more about the research we conduct, please visit our FAQ page.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

20/20 Research survey panel Empty Re: 20/20 Research survey panel

Post by Deedee Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:46 am

I am signed up with these guys. I researched them before i signed up. From what I can tell they are every bit as good as what Laura says they are.

One thing that you may want to keep in mind....they are known to double check their results. I know that some people fudge their answers sometimes in order to make sure they qualify for a survey, but these guys are known to check what has been said. So if you are claiming to have a family of ten and you live in a single family house, with 3 vehicles and 2 dogs and a cat.... but in reality you live with yourself in an adult foster home somewhere, they may figure it out, and then you would be disqualified.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down