Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Kinnikinnick Gluten Free Foods Review

Go down

Kinnikinnick Gluten Free Foods Review Empty Kinnikinnick Gluten Free Foods Review

Post by sunrae Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:47 pm

Kinnikinnick Gluten Free Foods Review Kinnlo10

The Company
Based in Edmonton, Canada, Kinnikinnick Foods is North America’s leading source of deliciously diverse baked goods products created for those maintaining a gluten, dairy and/or nut-free diet, as well as for mainstream consumers looking for healthier food alternatives. Kinnikinnick runs the largest dedicated gluten-free and nut free bakery in North America, thus ensuring that its retail and foodservice customers enjoy the most variety of uncontaminated, risk-free food products available today.

Mission Statement

To provide Celiacs, people with Autism and other people with special dietary requirements with an uncontaminated, risk free source of food products.

To provide our customers with food that actually looks and tastes Great!
For more information, please visit www.kinnikinnick.com.

Kinnikinnick Gluten Free Foods Review Dscn0726

The Review
I received the Gluten-Free Thin Pizza Crusts, Pancake & Waffle Mix, KinniToos Chocolate Vanilla Sandwich Cookies and Cinnamon Sugar Donuts to review.

Gluten-Free Thin Pizza Crusts
With the Kinnikinnick Foods Personal Size Pizza Crust it’s really easy for everyone to create their own personalized pizza.

Pizza Crusts are made with natural ingredients like sweet rice flower and corn meal. To easily prepare them, simply pre-heat your oven to 375 °F, place a crust on a cookie sheet, cover it with your favorite pizza toppings, and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the crust begins to brown.

I found the pizza crust really thick even though it said thin pizza crusts. If you like s thick crust, you will enjoy these crusts. I do like that each person can make their own pizza or you can make an individual pizza just for you.

Kinnikinnick Gluten Free Foods Review S_620110

Pancake & Waffle Mix
Pancake and Waffle Mix is Kinnikinnick Foods most popular mix. It cooks up the lightest, fluffiest waffles and flapjacks ever. This mix is gluten free so everyone can indulge! This mix is produced in a dedicated gluten -free, wheat -free, dairy-free, peanut-free., and tree nut-free facility.

Kinnikinnick Pancake & Waffle Mix Voted Number 1 By Rachael Ray.

We had these pancakes last night for supper - I was too lazy to cook a big meal. They were easy to prepare and the pancakes were light and delicious. They were thin but had a great flavor, you would never know they were gluten free. I find I am liking gluten free!

Kinnikinnick Gluten Free Foods Review S_620111

KinniToos Chocolate Vanilla Sandwich Cookies
These cookies are just as good as the cookies we are all used to eating you would never know they are gluten free. Think of the child who never had a cookie before because they were gluten intolerant. Now they can take this cookie and dunk in a cold Glass of Milk...or Soy Milk...Or Potato Milk...or Almond Milk and enjoy just like the rest of us!

Kinnikinnick Gluten Free Foods Review S_620112

Cinnamon Sugar Donuts
Our famous donuts rolled in cinnamon and sugar. A coffee break favorite.
I like them warmed for about 20 seconds in the microwave it made the donut soft and warm. The texture of these are dense like a traditional cake donut. With no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors and delicious taste they are a hit in my house. My husband and I really like the flavor of these donuts. These taste just like a traditional donut without all the guilt. The donuts are gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, nut-free, and potato-free do people with these allergies can enjoy donuts too!

Kinnikinnick products are available at www.kinnikinnick.com and at select health food and mainstream markets across the country and in Canada.

Click here to find a store near you.

Be sure to like them on facebook and twitter to keep up with new products and specials.

Disclosure

Product was provided for review, no monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down