Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Anniversary Giveaway Extravaganza - Teamotions CLOSED

+13
radar
Litlbel
hschonrock
Iryna
acosully
curlygirl
Kimberly
krae
Kathleen
Darth Vapor
TwiztidYoshi03
flameworker
sunrae
17 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Anniversary Giveaway Extravaganza - Teamotions CLOSED Empty Anniversary Giveaway Extravaganza - Teamotions CLOSED

Post by sunrae Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:54 am

Anniversary Giveaway Extravaganza - Teamotions CLOSED Untitl12

The Company
At Teamotions we have only one aim; to comfort others as we have been comforted. Our tea is our vessel, our way of reaching out in times of need, to offer support and encouragement no matter what you may be going through, big or small.
Experience has taught us that tea and herbs are powerful tools. They have a miraculous ability to nourish the body while also soothing the soul. Relationships are nurtured, stories are shared, and healing begins physically and emotionally over a cup of tea.

We hope our teas bring you the comfort you need and inspire you to achieve clarity, discover joy, seek peace, have hope, enjoy rest and find strength in all you do.

Anniversary Giveaway Extravaganza - Teamotions CLOSED Dscn0712

The ReviewTeamotions Tea is a brand of tea dedicated to bring you emotional health and healing. I was sent each of their six flavors to review.
Each flavor is designed for a specific purpose.

Achieve Clarity
– Vanilla Earl Grey
Discover Joy
- Lemon Vanilla Green Tea
Seek Peace
- Rooibos Coconut Chai
Have Hope
– Citrus Strawberry White Tea
Enjoy Rest
- Apple Cinnamon Chamomile
Find Strength
– Passionfruit Jasmine Green Tea
It was so quick and easy to brew a fresh cup of tea from the loose Anniversary Giveaway Extravaganza - Teamotions CLOSED 56553 packages that were sent to me. I simply had to pour 6 ounces of boiling water over 1 teaspoon of loose tea, and steep for 3 minutes. Since I do not have a loose tea maker - I just let it seep then used a very small strainer when I poured it into my cup.
Vanilla Earl Grey
Rich and robust black tea with notes of citrus and vanilla.
Did You Know?
Black tea sharpens mental focus and concentration by promoting blood flow to the brain. Neem Anniversary Giveaway Extravaganza - Teamotions CLOSED 56553 enhances mental function and alleviates anxiety. Tulsi corrects imbalances in the body and helps sharpen the mind.
Lemon Vanilla Green Tea
Delicate and bright with just a hint of vanilla.
Did You Know?
Green tea is a natural anti-depressant and is mildly stimulating to the body and mind. Jasmine flower calms and centers the body, mind and soul, fosters confidence, and opens up emotional pathways. Jiaogulan increases strength, stamina and vitality in the body, boosts immunity and balances all body systems.
Rooibos Coconut Chai
Smooth with subtle spicy notes and a hint of creamy sweetness.
Did You Know?
The liver is the organ associated with anger. Dandelion root and milk thistle cleanse, support, and restore the liver and foster emotional well-being. Neem Anniversary Giveaway Extravaganza - Teamotions CLOSED 56553 relieves anxiety and stress and the chai spices stimulate circulation and promote the movement of stagnant energy in the body.
Citrus Strawberry White Tea
Delicately sweet with bright notes of mandarin, tangerine, and strawberry.
Did You Know?
Oatstraw nourishes and rejuvenates the nerves to alleviate feelings of anxiety and stress as well as emotional disturbances such as grief, fear, or exhaustion. Schizandra berry strengthens the constitution, fights fatigue and stress, and helps restore the mind and body to a balanced state.
Apple Cinnamon Chamomile
Smooth and fragrant with notes of sweet apple and warm cinnamon.
Did You Know?
Chamomile promotes sleep and reduces anxiety. Rooibos, both red and green, is naturally caffeine free and full of sleep inducing and body supporting vitamins and minerals. Ashwagandha balances and calms the mind and body, promotes overall wellness, and reduces stress.
Passionfruit Jasmine Green Tea
Refreshing, floral and fruity.
Did You Know? Green tea is a natural anti-depressant and is mildly stimulating to the body and mind. Jasmine flower calms and centers the body, mind and soul, fosters confidence, and opens up emotional pathways. Jiaogulan increases strength, stamina and vitality in the body, boosts immunity and balances all body systems.

First I tried the Rooibos Coconut Chai. This tea is delicious and with a hint of chai with coconut undertones. It is decaf which is great because I like a cup of soothing tea in the evening. This tea promotes inner peace, which is something that I need after being plugged in all day.

I love the Apple Cinnamon Chamomile which I am enjoying right now as I start winding down before bedtime! Great subtle tea with flavor notes of Apple and Cinnamon. Yum! I have to tell you I slept like a baby last night. I fell asleep quickly and stayed asleep.

I am not sure I like the Citrus Strawberry White Tea it had a bitter after taste it was muted after I added sugar but was still present. Could be my fault, maybe I over steeped it or added to much tea. Not sure.

I truly enjoyed trying all the different flavors of these teas.

Please be sure to stop by Teamotions and check out all their wonderful teas!

The Giveaway

Two lucky caboose riders will receive 1 tin of tea (flavor of their choice).

Mandatory Entries

1. You must be a Sampletrain member. New members register here.

Extra Entries

2. “Like” Teamotions on Facebook
3. "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook
4. "Follow" Sampletrain on Twitter
5. "Follow" Teamotions on Twitter
6. Tweet this once per day (leave separate comment for each )

#Win @Teamotions Tea from @Sample_Train Anniversary Extravaganza #Giveaway ends 6/30 Enter at http://bit.ly/jaozOo

Leave comments below for each entry you perform along with a link to your tweets. Be sure to number them accordingly.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure

Product was provided for review, no monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Teamotions. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received. Teamotions is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway at no cost to me. Giveaway ends June 30, 2011 at 11:59PM CST. Open to US residents 18 and over. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org. Winner will also be pm'd and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen.

Last edited by sunrae on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:32 am; edited 2 times in total
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Anniversary Giveaway Extravaganza - Teamotions CLOSED Empty Re: Anniversary Giveaway Extravaganza - Teamotions CLOSED

Post by flameworker Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:18 am

1 I am a sampletrain member
2 I like Teamotions on facebook
3 I like sampletrain on facebook
4 I follow sampletrain on twitter
5 I follow teamotions on twitter
6 Tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/theresec13/status/75944246028402688
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Anniversary Giveaway Extravaganza - Teamotions CLOSED Empty Re: Anniversary Giveaway Extravaganza - Teamotions CLOSED

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:24 am

7. Sampletrain member
8. Like Teamotions on Fb
9. Like Sampletrain on Fb
10. Follow Sampletrain on Twitter
11. Follow Teamotions on Twitter
12. Tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/TwiztidYoshi03/status/75945212425412608
TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:28 pm

13 I am a Sample Train Caboose Rider
14 I Like Teamotions on FB
15 I like Sample Train on FB
16 I follow Teamotions on Twitter
17 I follow Sample Train on Twitter
18 tweet http://twitter.com/#!/royalegacy/status/75976520581124096
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:37 pm

19. Sampletrain member
20. Like Teamotions
21. Like Sampletrain
22. Follow Sampletrain
23. Follow Teamotions
24. Tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/BrookAnn/status/75993987248422912
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krae Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:34 pm

25. Sampletrain member
26. Like Teamotions
27. Like Sampletrain
28. Follow Sampletrain
29. Follow Teamotions
30. Tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/moonrae17/status/76068863028109312
krae
krae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:26 pm

31. Caboose rider
32. Like Teamotions on FB
33. Like SampleTrain on facebook
34. Follow SampleTrain on Twitter
35. Follow Teamotions on twitter
36. Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/kcoud33/status/76097217844346880
Kimberly
Kimberly
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by curlygirl Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:05 am

37 I am a train rider
38 I like Teamotions on FB
39 I like ST on FB
40 I follow ST on Twitter
41 I follow Teamotions on Twitter
42 I tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/curlfusion/status/76152154506788864
curlygirl
curlygirl
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by krae Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:48 am

krae
krae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:35 pm

flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:39 pm

Kimberly
Kimberly
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:11 pm

Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:36 pm

TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by curlygirl Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:48 am

curlygirl
curlygirl
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:50 am

flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:43 am

Kimberly
Kimberly
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:56 am

Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by acosully Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:48 pm

52. i am a sampletrain member
53. liked sampletrain
54. liked teamotions
acosully
acosully
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by krae Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:55 pm

krae
krae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krae Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:02 am

krae
krae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:23 am

Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:01 pm

flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:34 pm

Kimberly
Kimberly
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:39 pm

TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by curlygirl Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:14 pm

curlygirl
curlygirl
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next