Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

free 1 way greyhound ticket to Las Vegas

2 posters

Go down

free 1 way greyhound ticket to Las Vegas Empty free 1 way greyhound ticket to Las Vegas

Post by Laura Mon May 02, 2011 11:23 am

http://www.greyhound.com/en/dealsanddiscounts/luckystreaknv.aspx-select your location and enter promotion code: EP152010 -I'm not sure how long the code is valid for, but it seems to work for all of these locations listed: Anaheim, Los Angeles, Barstow, Phoenix, Claremont, Riverside, Compton, San Bernardino, El Monte, San Diego, Hollywood, Santa Ana, Long Beach , andVictorville

free 1 way greyhound ticket to Las Vegas Z

CODE STILL WORKING AS OF 9/2/11
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

free 1 way greyhound ticket to Las Vegas Empty Re: free 1 way greyhound ticket to Las Vegas

Post by K_to_the_L Wed May 04, 2011 12:03 am

now that is a good deal. course you cannot get it unless you shell out the $ first and its then refunded ( which will take a while from past experiences with them ! (( 3 months+ )) ) but still a good deal. it seemed to work from where i am although i did not complete the transaction.... would have to shell out like $248. i am not interested in going to LV btw but somewhere along the way would be very nice lol.. course then they prolly wouldnt refund my $ would they .. best i dont mess with it. but it IS so tempting.

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

free 1 way greyhound ticket to Las Vegas Empty Re: free 1 way greyhound ticket to Las Vegas

Post by Laura Wed May 04, 2011 12:06 am

hey, good to see you on!! have i missed you or were you MIA?
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by K_to_the_L Wed May 04, 2011 11:04 am

naw i just use FW mostly ... i like this site over them until they start sending threads to the graveyard ( which is senseless imho ) and it always happens when i either have more info to add or need more info ... so its been sort of decided for me etc.. i do just about as much freebies as before maybe a little more or a little less depending on the day. its been kind of slow lately ... so i have been thinking about getting into extreme couponing lately also.

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed May 04, 2011 12:10 pm

that is awesome about the couponing! You will have to share your killer deals and skill us all lol
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down