Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

SimpleGreen Household Cleaning Kit Review & Giveaway Ends Jan. 31 Closed

+6
Darth Vapor
wicked1
wandadh
sunrae
flameworker
i_love_the_ocean
10 posters

Go down

SimpleGreen Household Cleaning Kit Review & Giveaway Ends  Jan. 31 Closed Empty SimpleGreen Household Cleaning Kit Review & Giveaway Ends Jan. 31 Closed

Post by i_love_the_ocean Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:31 pm

SimpleGreen Household Cleaning Kit Review & Giveaway Ends  Jan. 31 Closed Logo_simplegreenSimpleGreen Household Cleaning Kit Review & Giveaway Ends  Jan. 31 Closed Logo_simplegreenSimpleGreen Household Cleaning Kit Review & Giveaway Ends  Jan. 31 Closed Logo_simplegreen

Remember when SimpleGreen had a giveaway of their All-Purpose Cleaner solution a couple of months back, that came with a dilution spray bottle? Ever since then i only use SimpleGreen products. I really love how it cleans the floors, walls and sinks. I even use it cleaning my daughter's toys! And smells so good too!
With that said, I was thrilled when I found myself with opportunity to review the newest additions to their line up of cleaning products. I recently received a Household Cleaning kit that consists of Stainless Steel One-Step Cleaner & Polish, Stone Polish and Stone Cleaner from SimpleGreen.

SimpleGreen Household Cleaning Kit Review & Giveaway Ends  Jan. 31 Closed Prod_stainless_lgSimpleGreen Household Cleaning Kit Review & Giveaway Ends  Jan. 31 Closed Prod_stone_polish_lgSimpleGreen Household Cleaning Kit Review & Giveaway Ends  Jan. 31 Closed Prod_stone_cleaner_lg

Simple Green Stainless Steel One-Step Cleaner & Polish is perfect for cleaning and maintaining high-end, chrome and stainless steel appliances and surfaces found in modern kitchens.
On the other hand, SimpleGreen Stone Polish and Stone Cleaner are two products that have been formulated to work as a team to keep surfaces such as marble, granite, quartz, limestone, Corian, Silestone, ceramic, porcelain, engineered stone, and more, protected from spills and daily wear-and-tear, sparkling clean and looking like new. Wipes clean for a shine that resists fingerprints and smudges. Conditions surfaces to restore and maintain their luster, leaving no greasy film, sticky residue, or streaks.

All SimpleGreen Cleaning Products are non-toxic, biodegradable, and perfect for everyday use. Safe for you, your family and your pets.

For the good part, Ms. Denise D. of SimpleGreen provided a household kit which includes, (1) 16 oz. each spray bottles of Simple Green Stainless Steel One-Step Cleaner & Polish, Stone Polish and Stone Cleaner for this giveaway. Open to US residents only.

How to Enter:
Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be a Caboose rider to participate/comment in any giveaway/forum so hop on board and register on Sampletrain, its FREE.
* Visit SimpleGreen website and tell me which one product your interested to use.
Extra Entries:
* "Like" SimpleGreen on Facebook and tell them you have entered the giveaway at @SampleTrain.com
* "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
* Write a short review about SampleTrain on Alexa so we can continue providing you great giveaways!
* Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
* Follow SimpleGreen on Twitter.

Retweet this daily:
#Win a @simplegreennews household cleaning kit at @Sample_Train #Giveaway. http://bit.ly/dT6tQX

You'll have 7 entries all in all if you do everything stated above.
Leave comments below that you did all entries just make sure to number them accordingly.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE products mentioned above were provided to me to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received.SimpleGreen is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway at no cost to me. Giveaway ends Jan. 28, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. Open to US residents only. Winner will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by SimpleGreen. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

Last edited by i_love_the_ocean on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:04 am; edited 2 times in total
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

SimpleGreen Household Cleaning Kit Review & Giveaway Ends  Jan. 31 Closed Empty Re: SimpleGreen Household Cleaning Kit Review & Giveaway Ends Jan. 31 Closed

Post by flameworker Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:41 pm

#1 ~ I'm a sampletrain member
#2 ~ I am interested in the Lemon Scent All Purpose Cleaner
#3 ~ I like Simple Green on facebook and posted to their wall
#4 ~ I like sampletrain on facebook
#5 ~ I wrote a review on ALexa
#6 ~ I follow sampletrain on twitter
#7 ~ I follow Simple Green on twitter and RT and will continue to RT
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

SimpleGreen Household Cleaning Kit Review & Giveaway Ends  Jan. 31 Closed Empty Re: SimpleGreen Household Cleaning Kit Review & Giveaway Ends Jan. 31 Closed

Post by sunrae Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:12 pm

#8 ~ I'm a sampletrain member
#9 ~ I am interested in the Simple Green Naturals
Multi-Surface Care
#10 ~ I like Simple Green on facebook and posted to their wall
#11 ~ I like sampletrain on facebook
#12 ~ I wrote a review on ALexa
#13 ~ I follow sampletrain on twitter
#14 ~ I follow Simple Green on twitter and RT and will continue to RT
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:06 pm

#15 ~ I'm a sampletrain member
#16~I am interested in the House & Siding Cleaner
#17~I like sampletrain on facebook
#18~I wrote a review on ALexa
#19~I follow sampletrain on twitter
#20~I follow Simple Green on twitter and RT and will continue to RT

wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:21 am

#21 I Visited Simple Green Website. I would love to have the Simple Green Stone Polish for my granite countertops!

#22 I "liked" Simple Green on FB

#23 I liked Sampletrain on FB

#24 I am a member of Sampletrain! bounce
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:24 pm

#25 I am a Sample Train Member

#26 I am really interested in getting the Simple Green Dog Stain and Odor Oxidizer.

#27 I 'like' Simple Green on Facebook and told them I entered the giveaway.

#28 I wrote a review on Alexa as royalegacy

#29 I follow Sampletrain on Twitter

#30 I follow Simple Green on Twitter and tweeted the giveaway: http://twitter.com/#!/royalegacy/status/28849191803424768
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:04 am

31 member of sampletrain
32 wrote review on alexa
33 i follow sampletrain
34 i like sampletrain on FB
35 i would like to try stainless steel!
36 i like simple green
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by KORFIZZLE Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:30 pm

37- I am a caboose rider
38- I am interested in the simple green naturals dishwashing liquid. http://simplegreen.com/products_naturals_dish.php
39- I like sample train on FB
40- I like simple green on fb, and told them I was entering this give away.
41- following sample train on twitter @jgkmorris
42- following simple green on twitter, and posted about this give away
KORFIZZLE
KORFIZZLE
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by KORFIZZLE Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:47 pm

43 wrote a review on alexa
KORFIZZLE
KORFIZZLE
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by wdl2744 Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:47 am

44. I am a caboose rider.
45. I'm interested in Simple Green Naturals Bathroom Cleaner.

wdl2744
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:54 pm

#46 ~ I'm a sampletrain member
#47 ~ I am interested in any natural cleaner from Simple Green (love the bathroom cleaner)
#48 ~ I like Simple Green on facebook and posted to their wall
#49 ~ I like sampletrain on facebook
#50 ~ I follow sampletrain on twitter
#51 ~ I follow Simple Green on twitter
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:54 pm

Last day to enter
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:29 am

and the winner is #43 KORFIZZLE !! congrats!! yay
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by KORFIZZLE Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:29 am

YAY YAY YAY~~~ Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
KORFIZZLE
KORFIZZLE
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:58 am

yay congrats!!!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:59 am

congrats!!!
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:13 pm

congrats
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:31 pm

KORFIZZLE!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!! SimpleGreen Household Cleaning Kit Review & Giveaway Ends  Jan. 31 Closed 198282
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down