Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

FREE Say It Your Way Flower Bouquet from FTD - FACEBOOK

3 posters

Go down

FREE Say It Your Way Flower Bouquet from FTD  - FACEBOOK Empty FREE Say It Your Way Flower Bouquet from FTD - FACEBOOK

Post by i_love_the_ocean Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:13 am

FREE Say It Your Way Flower Bouquet from FTD First 200 people @ 12noon CST

Limit one (1) coupon code per customer, once you qualify to receive a coupon code on FTD Flowers Facebook page, you cannot qualify for a second coupon code during the offer period expiring at 12 noon CST on 12/20/2010. If you do receive this The FTD® Red Rose “Say it Your Way”® Bouquet coupon code, it is redeemable only to receive the specific The FTD® Red Rose “Say It your Way”® Bouquet as shown on the cobranded website www.ftd.com/facebookpromotion (“cobranded site”), including any applicable shipping or service fees and taxes.
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

FREE Say It Your Way Flower Bouquet from FTD  - FACEBOOK Empty Re: FREE Say It Your Way Flower Bouquet from FTD - FACEBOOK

Post by wandadh Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:15 pm

Got this today and sent them to my MIL yay
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

FREE Say It Your Way Flower Bouquet from FTD  - FACEBOOK Empty Re: FREE Say It Your Way Flower Bouquet from FTD - FACEBOOK

Post by SVaughn21 Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:58 pm

I have been at the hospital the last 2 days when they do this. Hopefully I can remember tomorrow and catch it.

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:20 am

Over
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down