Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

FREE MARS CHOCOLATE BAR EVERY FRIDAY

+9
la.vie.boheme
Patty432
ldl511
flameworker
grumps1
gshort6228
lsmile4freebies
Deedee
Laura
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

FREE MARS CHOCOLATE BAR EVERY FRIDAY Empty FREE MARS CHOCOLATE BAR EVERY FRIDAY

Post by Laura Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:06 am

https://secure.realchocolate.com/

RealChocolate.com is giving out a free Mars candy bar coupon on Fridays-May 8 at 9:00AM ET and every Friday through September.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

FREE MARS CHOCOLATE BAR EVERY FRIDAY Empty Re: FREE MARS CHOCOLATE BAR EVERY FRIDAY

Post by Deedee Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:33 pm

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY....

W00T W00T W00T!!!!

I keep forgetting to do this until it is too late every friday and FINALLY I got my very first chocolate bar coupon coming!!!!!! 👽 bounce :cheers:
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

FREE MARS CHOCOLATE BAR EVERY FRIDAY Empty Re: FREE MARS CHOCOLATE BAR EVERY FRIDAY

Post by Laura Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:39 pm

dont forget today! i just got my 2nd one!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:27 pm

DONT FORGET TODAY!!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:52 pm

Here it is ten minutes until 3 and I was able to score one. People must be forgetting it, or bored with it or something because when this freebie first came out it was not available this late in the day on Friday!!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:35 pm

roll I keep forgetting to get this. Will someone please remind me when next friday comes around??? Thanks. I have a 17 year old girl PMSing. And these chocolate fixes sometimes helps. If not then my husband when he complains there is nothing sweet in the house. :suspect:
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:29 pm

i will try and remember but sometimes i forget to do it myself! lol
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

FREE MARS CHOCOLATE BAR EVERY FRIDAY Empty free mars chocolate bar every friday

Post by gshort6228 Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:19 pm

thanks!

gshort6228
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by grumps1 Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:26 pm

hey, welcome gshort!
grumps1
grumps1
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:20 pm

Oh, man!!! roll I missed this again!!! I was out with important things to do all that day on Friday. Darn it!!! bounce No
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:52 pm

and i pm'd you !!!! lol
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:03 pm

arrrgggh!!!! I FORGOT!!!!!!!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:44 pm

Laura wrote:and i pm'd you !!!! lol
I know but I got the info a little too late in the game. Okay this week for sure....Friday I have to go to take my husband to get a yearly eye exam and I have to drive back because of those drops when they dilite your eyes you can't see crap for like 3 hours, so I have to drive him back home. But the appointment is at 3:00Pm so maybe I still have a shot at this in the morning?? :pharoh:
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:47 pm

Deedee wrote:arrrgggh!!!! I FORGOT!!!!!!!!
I know. I still haven't even gotten one coupon yet because I keep forgetting too. But this time I saved it in my favorites. Hehehe. I hope it works this friday and I get a one. And you too Dee. lol
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:31 pm

Tomorrow is Friday everyone I got 4 sent to my house and now mymom is getting them at hers. lol Come on ladies...FREE CHOCOLATE....how can you forget. :shock: 🐘 Never forget chocolate. I send myself an email so that when I turn on my comp in the am it's in my emails as a new message, that way I don't forget. :cheers:
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:00 pm

Yippe!!!! :cheers: I fianlly remembered to go sign up for a free coupon for a free chocolate bar. Whew!! I thought I would never remember. Lets see if I can do it again next friday. How many times can one person do it one friday? 😕

Last edited by lsmile4freebies on Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ldl511 Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:13 pm

Yay!!! I got it this week!
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:18 pm

lsmile4freebies wrote:Yippe!!!! :cheers: I fianlly remembered to go sign up for a free coupon for a free chaocolate bar. Whew!! I thought I would never remember. Lets see if I can do it again next friday. How many times can one person do it one friday? 😕
YAY!! You can only get one per Friday. You can get a total of 4 coupons per houshold. Then after that I started sending them to my moms so I could get 4 more. HAHA! They will send you an email, maybe in a few days, congratuating you on getting your free chocolate, that way you know for sure it's on the way.
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:10 pm

ditto!
and ive gotten 2 already with at least 2 more on the way. Smile i sign my fiance up too....and sisters, and mom and dad! lol
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:16 pm

I don't think any human can have enough free chocolate. I've been getting Snickers, sometimes it's on sale for .59 cents and the coupon is good for I think .89cents. At Lucky they will give me the .89 cents off so I'm actually making money. It happens a lot with the free item coupons.....even coke rewards. :cheers:
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:20 pm

ya, its ashame some people dont realize how much money you can actuall save or make w/ coupons. i have SOOOOOOOOOO many pads from kotex or stayfree, etc because its $1 off and the pkg is $1.00 or 99 cents, so free!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:24 pm

flameworker wrote:
lsmile4freebies wrote:Yippe!!!! :cheers: I fianlly remembered to go sign up for a free coupon for a free chaocolate bar. Whew!! I thought I would never remember. Lets see if I can do it again next friday. How many times can one person do it one friday? 😕
YAY!! You can only get one per Friday. You can get a total of 4 coupons per houshold. Then after that I started sending them to my moms so I could get 4 more. HAHA! They will send you an email, maybe in a few days, congratuating you on getting your free chocolate, that way you know for sure it's on the way.
Oh okay, thanks for your help. Will do it for the next 4 times and then I'll quit because it is fattening stuff. I just get it for my daughter and husband this one time only. But we do eat healthy at my house. ❤
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ldl511 Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:02 pm

I am working on my 3rd coupon for this.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:56 am

ldl511 wrote:I am working on my 3rd coupon for this.
Well this friday (yesterday) was my very first time I have signed up. So I suppose I got 3 more to go!! LOL>> :P
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:00 am

I've gotten a few of these. I LOVE candy!!! I wish Hersheys did this!!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next