Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Free Box Of PampersKandoo Wipes~Coupon~Mail

+2
sunrae
wandadh
6 posters

Go down

Free Box Of PampersKandoo Wipes~Coupon~Mail Empty Free Box Of PampersKandoo Wipes~Coupon~Mail

Post by wandadh Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:05 pm

http://www.pamperskandoo.com/coupon.aspx

Thank you for your interest in our Pampers Kandoo products. Sign up below for the free tub of Pampers Kandoo Flushable Wipes. We will mail you the coupon for you to use at any of the retailers that carry our products. The coupons are limited to the first 10,000 people who sign up, so don't wait.
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Free Box Of PampersKandoo Wipes~Coupon~Mail Empty Re: Free Box Of PampersKandoo Wipes~Coupon~Mail

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:52 pm

I keep getting....

"This service is unvailable"

Back to top Go down

Free Box Of PampersKandoo Wipes~Coupon~Mail Empty Re: Free Box Of PampersKandoo Wipes~Coupon~Mail

Post by sunrae Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:56 pm

Jill just refresh and keep trying took me like ten tries to get through
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:57 pm

patience is really needed for this! i finally got it though! gonna use it for my poor old puppy dog that now has to wear a diaper at night.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:51 pm

Thank you very much! We will be sending you a coupon for a free tub of Pampers Kandoo Flushable Wipes in the mail in the next two weeks
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:45 pm

Thanks Smile
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:27 pm

Thank you very much! We will be sending you a coupon for a free tub of Pampers Kandoo Flushable Wipes in the mail in the next two weeks.

WAHOO! I COULD USE THESE SOON IM SURE!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:47 pm

I think its over now... I went to do one more for my Mom and it just now offers a $1 off coupon
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:24 am

I tried & tried yesterday with no success, now it's over and like Litlbel said, they are only offering the $1 off coupon. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:35 am

ALL GONE
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down