Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Free Icky Bands - for teachers & nurses~Occupation Required to order

5 posters

Go down

Free Icky Bands - for teachers & nurses~Occupation Required to order Empty Free Icky Bands - for teachers & nurses~Occupation Required to order

Post by jersma Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:32 pm

www.theartofwashinghands.com

There are 8 bands per pack. Limit 4 packs per order. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

Occupation is a required field

Free Icky Bands - for teachers & nurses~Occupation Required to order 2Q==

Last edited by Patty432 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding info)
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Free Icky Bands - for teachers & nurses~Occupation Required to order Empty Re: Free Icky Bands - for teachers & nurses~Occupation Required to order

Post by designerXvoodoo Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:11 am

thank you
designerXvoodoo
designerXvoodoo
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Free Icky Bands - for teachers & nurses~Occupation Required to order Empty Re: Free Icky Bands - for teachers & nurses~Occupation Required to order

Post by ldl511 Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:19 am

I hope these come. I can donate the packs to my kids' school.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:42 am

Thanks!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:36 pm

Dang...I put homemaker?? I hope they still send me some. sad
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:39 pm

OKAY I WENT BACK AND DID IT AGAIN, BUT I PUT I WAS A TEACHER THIS TIME?? MAN...I HOPE THEY DONT CATCH ON TO WHAT I DID....ANYHOW IT WENT THROUGH AGAIN..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER.
Icky Bands are a great way to remind students all about the importance of washing hands and thoroughly drying them with a paper towel. Be on the lookout for your Icky Bands in the mail soon. In the meantime, take advantage of the Teacher Resources page under the Class Activities tab. There are fun, free printable exercises you can incorporate into your lesson plans.

lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down