Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

FREE Mrs. Fields Cookies (Referring Friends)

2 posters

Go down

FREE Mrs. Fields Cookies (Referring Friends) Empty FREE Mrs. Fields Cookies (Referring Friends)

Post by i_love_the_ocean Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:50 pm

FREE Mrs. Fields Cookies (Referring Friends) you will need to get 3-5 friends to sign up for Mrs. Fields email list. If you refer more friends the better the FREE cookies you get.

FREE Mrs. Fields Cookies (Referring Friends) Prize16-25
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

FREE Mrs. Fields Cookies (Referring Friends) Empty Re: FREE Mrs. Fields Cookies (Referring Friends)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:52 am

Thanks Ocean! If you need some friends to refer yet, send me a pm, you have my email addy. I'd be happy to help you out.

Back to top Go down

FREE Mrs. Fields Cookies (Referring Friends) Empty Re: FREE Mrs. Fields Cookies (Referring Friends)

Post by i_love_the_ocean Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:55 am

thanks Jill but i already did this last night. i had 8 emails made up for this. Smile
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by ldl511 Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:44 pm

Thank you for participating in our email referral program! It was a huge success and everyone who qualified will be receiving their FREE gifts. Keep an eye out for our next email referral program.

Repost when there is a new program available
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down