Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

FREE Degree Men Deodorant Sample for BJ’s Club Members~Select state~

4 posters

Go down

FREE Degree Men Deodorant Sample for BJ’s Club Members~Select state~ Empty FREE Degree Men Deodorant Sample for BJ’s Club Members~Select state~

Post by i_love_the_ocean Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:39 pm

FREE Degree Men Deodorant Sample for BJ’s Club Members BJ's club # is req'd. 12 random #'s that starts with 2 is good. but i didnt get a thank you whatsoever.
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

FREE Degree Men Deodorant Sample for BJ’s Club Members~Select state~ Empty Re: FREE Degree Men Deodorant Sample for BJ’s Club Members~Select state~

Post by sunrae Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:22 pm

thank you lol it went straight to their site - no nothing!
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

FREE Degree Men Deodorant Sample for BJ’s Club Members~Select state~ Empty Re: FREE Degree Men Deodorant Sample for BJ’s Club Members~Select state~

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:03 pm

At first it said that the ID number was incorrect so I tried another 12 digit number that I wrote down cause this one worked. It went through. It did go through even if it means going to there site. It will take 4 to 6 weeks to arrive. So sunrae we are in!! yay
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:04 pm

Select states only - too many to list.

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Jill, try anyway and just make sure to put the correct zip code....it will probably get to you anyways as long as the zip is right FREE Degree Men Deodorant Sample for BJ’s Club Members~Select state~ 191807
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:19 pm

My state was there. I had to go back and recheck to see. Didn't know it was only selected states. HHmmm..sunrae was yours in there ...it should have been if it got you to their page.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:42 pm

no it is not - so i will not get one- oh well
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:16 am

Ismile....the form will still come up even if you state isn't listed. That happened with me.

Flame, thanks I forgot that little trick.

Still can't sign up though. I've tried numerous 12 digit club #'s starting with a 2 and when I submit it tells me my club# is incorrect. Bummer!

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:38 pm

Jill wrote:
Still can't sign up though. I've tried numerous 12 digit club #'s starting with a 2 and when I submit it tells me my club# is incorrect. Bummer!

11 digits will work
try either one of this Jill 05481257369 11952630954
you should also get a confirmation msg after you submit.
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Thanks Ocean! Got it! You are so sneaky! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:01 am

gone
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down