Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

FREE Refreshe sample from Safeway ~New Link~

4 posters

Go down

FREE Refreshe sample from Safeway ~New Link~ Empty FREE Refreshe sample from Safeway ~New Link~

Post by i_love_the_ocean Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:12 pm

i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

FREE Refreshe sample from Safeway ~New Link~ Empty Re: FREE Refreshe sample from Safeway ~New Link~

Post by Laura Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:22 pm

thx!!!! we got a double take on this one!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

FREE Refreshe sample from Safeway ~New Link~ Empty Re: FREE Refreshe sample from Safeway ~New Link~

Post by flameworker Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:46 pm

Thanks!!! FREE Refreshe sample from Safeway ~New Link~ 198282
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:01 pm

I enter my info and click submit but it does nothing but stay on the same screen with my info filled in. FREE Refreshe sample from Safeway ~New Link~ 213660

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:40 pm

i just tried it again and it worked! make sure you are using FF, it will not work on IE not sure with SAFARI.
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by germany offer Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:54 pm

Thanks. Last week purchased 48 [2 ltr] bottles of this soda. One more isn't going to hurt. More hopeful that I will receive their water now even though the nearest Safeway is 300+ miles away.

germany offer
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:26 am

i_love_the_ocean wrote:i just tried it again and it worked! make sure you are using FF, it will not work on IE not sure with SAFARI.

That's why, I was using IE. Thanks Ocean!

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:45 pm

Thank you for your interest, unfortunately due to an overwhelming response, we are currently out of samples.
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down