Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Get a 2 oz Body Cream Freebie From Thymes (facebook)

3 posters

Go down

Get a 2 oz Body Cream Freebie From Thymes (facebook) Empty Get a 2 oz Body Cream Freebie From Thymes (facebook)

Post by sunrae Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:23 am

sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Get a 2 oz Body Cream Freebie From Thymes (facebook) Empty Re: Get a 2 oz Body Cream Freebie From Thymes (facebook)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:18 pm

Am I having a "duh" moment? I'm not seeing anything about the sample. It's probably right in front me and I'm going to be embarassed.

Back to top Go down

Get a 2 oz Body Cream Freebie From Thymes (facebook) Empty Re: Get a 2 oz Body Cream Freebie From Thymes (facebook)

Post by flameworker Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 pm

They have it posted as their status to do this for the sample:

Thymes

We’re still giving away FREE Kimono Rose 2oz Body Cremes to our Facebook fans through the end of the day today! Here’s how to get yours:

1. "Like" us
2. Comment here why you like Kimono Rose OR tell us your favorite wedding gift to give
3. Email your mailing address to facebook@thymes.com
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:22 pm

thanks flame I should have given those instructions also. sorry
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:27 pm

No worries Get a 2 oz Body Cream Freebie From Thymes (facebook) 191807
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:19 pm

Thanks! It was a duh moment. Should have seen that for myself. Having a bad day...can you tell. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:22 pm

Get a 2 oz Body Cream Freebie From Thymes (facebook) 809394
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:57 pm

Thank you to everyone who participated in our give away today! Our supply of Kimono Rose Body Cremes has officially run out! Though the give away portion is now over,
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down