Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

FREE Movie: Monsters vs. Aliens, Kung Fu Panda, or Madagascar -Survey

+7
jersma
SVaughn21
CootieClaire
cin_20
Litlbel
Patty432
i_love_the_ocean
11 posters

Go down

FREE Movie: Monsters vs. Aliens, Kung Fu Panda, or Madagascar -Survey Empty FREE Movie: Monsters vs. Aliens, Kung Fu Panda, or Madagascar -Survey

Post by i_love_the_ocean Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:22 pm

To get a FREE movie of your choice Monsters vs. Aliens, Kung Fu Panda, or Madagascar you need to Fill out this survey here and you need to qualify (I selected 34 year old female, 7 year old girl and play kung fu panda) the survey took me about 20 minutes to complete. At the end of the survey you will get your choice of which movie you would like, they will ask for your shipping info. You will also get a FREE optional subscription online game, Kung-Fu Panda is giving away a free DVD and one month’s subscription to the game after taking a survey, a $5.95 value.
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

FREE Movie: Monsters vs. Aliens, Kung Fu Panda, or Madagascar -Survey Empty Re: FREE Movie: Monsters vs. Aliens, Kung Fu Panda, or Madagascar -Survey

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:42 pm

Cool....I'll check it out! Thanks much!

Back to top Go down

FREE Movie: Monsters vs. Aliens, Kung Fu Panda, or Madagascar -Survey Empty Re: FREE Movie: Monsters vs. Aliens, Kung Fu Panda, or Madagascar -Survey

Post by Patty432 Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:31 pm

I made it through, that was long!!!
Thank you for sharing your opinions!
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and opinions! Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:15 pm

Thanks Ocean... flower
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:55 pm

Okay what did I do wrong? As soon as I put that we do not have subscription and watch advertisements it ended!! It said we have already had submissions for this or something like that!
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:19 pm

take the survey again, i did it twice coz the first time i didn't qualify. just say you have subscription and you watch ads.
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by CootieClaire Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:44 pm

I've taken it three times. I get to the part where they ask which games I've played before and they cut me out!

CootieClaire
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:48 pm

That is not an option
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by CootieClaire Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:49 pm

Darn it! I got to the end, and they said my fictional 10 year old son doesn't qualify because the group quota has been filled. Here goes attempt 8.

CootieClaire
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:54 pm

Which characters can I play?
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by CootieClaire Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:22 am

Finally! I got it!

CootieClaire
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by CootieClaire Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:22 am

LOL. I got stuck at that question too.
I picked the first four and got through.

Good luck--you're not even halfway finished, yet.

CootieClaire
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:34 am

FREE Movie: Monsters vs. Aliens, Kung Fu Panda, or Madagascar -Survey 889413 That was hard! I finally went to the site and read up on it! But I got it so it was worth it!! My fictional 7 yr old daughter will not be playing that game anymore. Well unless they start giving away FREEBIES!!!!
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by SVaughn21 Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:46 am

I got it too. I finally figured out what they wanted on the 3rd try. Good thing because I was out of email addresses lol

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:52 am

wow - this sounds like a lot of trouble and i am not awake enough to try this now! lol
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:58 am

not taking fictional 7 year old girls or 13 year old boys anymore! will try again with a 10 year old girl notta. i give up FREE Movie: Monsters vs. Aliens, Kung Fu Panda, or Madagascar -Survey 665132
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:59 am

Thank you!!! That was LONG and crazy. Geeze!! I had to keep this window open for when I got stuck. lol Smile
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:00 am

sunrae wrote:not taking fictional 7 year old girls or 13 year old boys anymore! will try again with a 10 year old girl notta. i give up FREE Movie: Monsters vs. Aliens, Kung Fu Panda, or Madagascar -Survey 665132

I said 10 year old girl and just got it! I hope you get it!!!!!
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by CootieClaire Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:14 pm

Tips:
-Play around with the ages of your child. 6 year old girl worked once for me, but not again.
-Select that you have a desktop computer.
-Select that you have heard of Kung Fu Panda.
-Select that you have played Kung Fu Panda.
-Select that you pay for the website.
-Don't select anything about not wanting to watch ads.

CootieClaire
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:43 am

Forget this man. Just reading everything you all went through. It's too much of a hassle. Not even gonna attempt to open the link. My daughter is 18 and we still like cartoons but hey....I'm on dial up after all and if it's that much of a hassle then I can't afford to be hours to get a darn movie.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CootieClaire Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:19 pm

I got my Kung Fu Panda movie this week.

I wrapped it and put it in my pile of christmas gifts! Awesome.

CootieClaire
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:21 pm

survey closed
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down