Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Aveeno shampoo & conditioner sample

+4
hissprout
flameworker
ldl511
Laura
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Aveeno shampoo & conditioner sample Empty Aveeno shampoo & conditioner sample

Post by Laura Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:45 am

Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Aveeno shampoo & conditioner sample Empty Re: Aveeno shampoo & conditioner sample

Post by ldl511 Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:30 am

This link takes you to a page that has lots of samples on it. One stop sample shopping.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Aveeno shampoo & conditioner sample Empty Re: Aveeno shampoo & conditioner sample

Post by flameworker Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:13 pm

Aveeno works wonders on my crazy hair. These samples won me over, plus they came with $1 off coupon!
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:50 am

back up!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:07 pm

thanks, i got this just to swap it.. hee hee i don't like their stuff makes my hair feel like STRAW
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by BPLinda Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:24 am

Not Avalible in Massachuttes! =[
BPLinda
BPLinda
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:28 pm

Kroger is one that you can put what ever state THEY have on it, but put YOUR zip code on it, and it will come to you. i have done this a few times with their samples!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ldl511 Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:43 pm

I got this one and I think I gave it to Deedee. If not it is in a box to go to her.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by K_to_the_L Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:28 pm

hope they send it FL wasnt listed to i chose GA with real zip

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:34 pm

georgia.... GEORGIA.... im singing... cant you tell
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by K_to_the_L Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:58 pm

i can never find the threads again and when it links me with email it says i dont have permission to view it .. something about the mommysavesbig hat .. and well i got that silver necklace and 2 cards from walmart today ( i had to call in )

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:58 pm

?? what , on here you cant view threads???
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by K_to_the_L Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:02 pm

well initially yes ( when they are new ) but then something happens and i can never find ANYTHING through that crappy search thing and if i wait long enough and someone replies to a thread ( like the mommysavesbig hat ) it gives me this msg when i click on the link from the email.

Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum.

its with mostly the older ones that are off page 1 i guess ... but this one i started :D

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:06 pm

oh great! anyone else????
let me look into your access and see if i can find out why..... and yes i know the search box isnt the best but its all weve got... for now. lol
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by K_to_the_L Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:08 pm

im sorry wasnt complaining about really lol its just frustrating to try to follow up and not be able to ( im not always able to follow up but on some items want to :D ) thanks btw

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:09 pm

dont be sorry!!!! i cant believe you didnt mention it sooner! try now????
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:15 pm

OMG K, YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING SOONER. I HOPE THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO IS HAVING PROBLEMS...AND I HOPE WE CAN RESOLVE THEM SOON ENOUGH. BUT THE THING IS, WE SEE THIS PAGE WITH "ADMINISTRATOR PERMISSIONS", THE MODS SEE IT WITH "MODERATOR PERMISSIONS" AND SO FORTH. SO UNLESS SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING WE DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:16 pm

c'mon man! dont leave us in suspense!!!! did what i did work?? lol
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by K_to_the_L Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:19 pm

i didnt think it would be an issue really at first ( or that maybe the thread had been move / deleted )but its always been like this since i joined. BUT its on the older ones usually if i recall i only ordered this necklace like last week and already got it. btw its still the same i tried it again for the mommysavesbig this is the link in the email

https://saveabuck.forumotion.net/usa-free-samples-f3/free-hat-from-mommysavesbig-first-2000-t1750.htm#14631

nope didnt work Wink

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:23 pm

hmmmm ok so you are trying to do a search for the hat right now? if so it could not be coming back because it was removed and sent to the recycling basket on this site - which is only viewable to admin/mods... is that what you mean?
is the site showing you more than the first page of freebies and is it showing you the entire forum down to questions & answers?
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by K_to_the_L Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:32 pm

ok for example i cannot see that topic even tho its emailed me about it. the search i did was for the necklace from the other day it got moved to call/phone ins couldnt have been more then a week ago got it today i figure with 8 pages of posts it would be there still but i dunno ... nvm anyways sorry to bother you

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:34 pm

im gonna pm you
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:29 pm

K, DANG IT...LISTEN UP!!! YOU ARE NOT BOTHERING US!!!!!

We want to know, not only because it affects you, but because IF it affects YOU, it prolly affects more than just you, too!!

Please don't EVER think you are bothering us! You are a prized member of this community. We want things to work for you as much as for the next guy!!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:34 pm

okay, i may see something...the search terms must be more than four letters, so HAT doesn't show up, but FREE HAT does. But it wouldn't to everyone, because it got deleted into our "graveyard" section. That is where we put all the freebies that have expired. But only mods and admin can "see" them.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:35 pm

Darn. I guess I already got it. I remember getting an Aveeno shampoo and condtioner packetts but I was hoping this was another link.
Thank you for your interest. This free New AVEENO®️ NOURISH+ Hair Care Collection offer is limited to one per household however, our records indicate that you have already registered for this offer.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next