Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Free Earth Friendly Products (Ecos) samples

Go down

Free Earth Friendly Products (Ecos) samples Empty Free Earth Friendly Products (Ecos) samples

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:19 pm

Earth Friendly Products

Search is acting funny for me so I'm sorry if this is a duplicate. I just received 6 nice sample bottles from them today, wrapped in plastic, tied with rafia. Very nice!

Here's what you have to do.....because it's the first 100 submissions of the each month, obviously I would wait until July 1st to do this. I was a June winner. Mark your calendars everyone.

In 50 words or less, tell us why using eco-friendly products in your home is important to you, and get a FREE Earth Friendly Products sample based on your submission. All you have to do is fill out the form below, let us know why making your home safe and healthy is a priority, and get free product!*

*“The first 100 submissions every month, for 12 consecutive months will receive free Earth Friendly Products samples, ending December 2010.”

Back to top Go down

Free Earth Friendly Products (Ecos) samples Empty Re: Free Earth Friendly Products (Ecos) samples

Post by Patty432 Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:36 pm

double post
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down