Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Nascar Sprint Series - Any fans?

4 posters

Go down

Nascar Sprint Series - Any fans? Empty Nascar Sprint Series - Any fans?

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:50 pm

Nascar (Sprint Series) is our favorite sport to watch outside of football. Any other fans out there? If so, who's your favorite and least favorite driver?

My fav = Tony Stewart
Least fav = Juan Pablo Montoya

Hubbies fav = Jeff Gordon Nascar Sprint Series - Any fans? 43681
Hubbies least fav = Juan Pablo Montoya

Back to top Go down

Nascar Sprint Series - Any fans? Empty Re: Nascar Sprint Series - Any fans?

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:53 pm

I love Nascar..
My fav= Jimmy Johnson
Least fav= Dale Jr. and Jeff Gordon lol
TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:09 pm

Today we have the big race going on over at Long Pond. The Pocono 500...now called the Pocono Gillette Fusion something or other. Should be starting in about an hour. Hope the weather holds. Many, many fans are up here...wowser! My favorite has always been Bobby LaBonte...hahahah....I just love the sound of his name. I won one of his autographed hats last year over at the racetrack.
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:26 pm

Cool! My hubby would love to actually go to a race. He says it's on his "before I die" list. No, he's not terminally ill or anything but he has this mental list of things he wants to do before he dies.

Twiztid...we aren't Dale Jr. fans either. I think he gained most of his popularity from his dad.

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Big race fan here. used to have season tix (first 8 yrs) at Fontana until Nascar raised the prices by 3 times and they stopped having the sportscar and indy car races. I have done the nascar school thing 3 times.
my fav nascar driver is Elliott Sadler cuz he is just sooo cute lol
but the best driver out there has to be kyle busch - man that kid can drive anything! worst driver is jimmy (i cheat to win and whine when someone else does the same thing) johnson lol
i lost all respect for him years ago when he intentionally took out rusty wallace. rusty was my fav growing up and i have met him a couple of times.
i prefer to watch the lemans series or any open wheel racing.

i grew up around racing, my grandpa was a indy car mechanic back in the day when they rode with the driver in the races! my dad used to take me the old Irwindale track every sat night during race season. at my prev job we sponsored a winston west car and i got to be in the pace car for the winston west race at Irwindale during our company night at the track. i thought it was only going to be for a few laps but it was for the whole race and my poor dad was sitting in the stands with my co workers the whole night. lol
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:49 pm

jersma, that is fascinating! What an experience! I have never been to an actual race and I live right near the Pocono Racetrack. The race is still going on.....been watching it off and on.
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Woo hoo.........what a race today! Liked to see Joey Logano's spunk! Tony's attitude must have rubbed off a bit on him.

Kathleen....you've got to go to a race! No excuses, you live right there. Nascar Sprint Series - Any fans? 561787

Jersma......what an experience you had! I can tell by reading your post that you loved every minute of it. Exciting!

I agree with you about Kyle Busch. He's aggressive and I like that. Tony Stewart had that aggressiveness and spunk more so a few years ago. He's tapered back some now that he owns his own team.

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:36 pm

did anyone see the interview with joey after the race?? lol he said harvicks wife wears the race uniform in the family rofl i love joey! then kasey's interview... all i could say was MEOW!!
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:34 pm

Yeah, I watched all the interviews after the race. Wowser! lol That guy Joey was a pip....

Jill, I always used to work on Sundays bartending and most of my customers would go to the race, the rest of us would run a pool and watch it on TV. One of these years.....well, the next race is in July around here.
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by germany offer Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:59 am

FAVORITE- (#48) Jimmie Johnson
Least Fav- Anyone who beats JJ

My prev Co sponsored Ashley Force (NHRA)

germany offer
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:39 am

I completely missed the interviews. Nascar Sprint Series - Any fans? 831422

Going to do some digging on the net. I'm hoping I can find it. Gotta see Joey's interview for sure! What a hoot!

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:32 am

jill, check out yahoo sports or maybe even TNT i am sure someone has the videos. even the announcers on TNT thought it was good lol
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down