Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

FREE bottle of axe shampoo (magazine coupon)

4 posters

Go down

FREE bottle of axe shampoo (magazine coupon) Empty FREE bottle of axe shampoo (magazine coupon)

Post by Laura Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:50 pm

There is a coupon for a free bottle of Axe Shampoo (up to $5.49) in the August issue of Maxim, Details and Men's Fitness magazines.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

FREE bottle of axe shampoo (magazine coupon) Empty Re: FREE bottle of axe shampoo (magazine coupon)

Post by sherrylovesronnie Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:13 pm

thanks we almost threw two of these coupons away.now hubby is happy he is getting two free bottles of shampoo for himself.

sherrylovesronnie
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

FREE bottle of axe shampoo (magazine coupon) Empty Re: FREE bottle of axe shampoo (magazine coupon)

Post by flameworker Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:43 pm

I don't get these mags. sad It's very tempting to just simply rip one out at the store in the magazine isle. LOL!! Just kidding I wouldn't do that......darn karma!! I'll have to start scouring through friend mags. lol
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by sherrylovesronnie Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:09 am

i went to walmart to use these coupons.the cashier rang up the first coupon with no problems.then goes to tell me you can't use two coupons.i said since when i got two items.he said well its not letting you.i had him call someone over and they told him i was allowed to and told him what to do.i had bull crap lately from walmart using coupons.i tried using bogo coupons and the cashier said i am sorry we don't take bogo coupons we aren't allowed.so again i said since when.she called someone over and they said we take bogo it just can't come from another store.i am sorry but how dumb can the cashiers be?

sherrylovesronnie
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:40 am

sherrylovesronnie wrote:i went to walmart to use these coupons.the cashier rang up the first coupon with no problems.then goes to tell me you can't use two coupons.i said since when i got two items.he said well its not letting you.i had him call someone over and they told him i was allowed to and told him what to do.i had bull crap lately from walmart using coupons.i tried using bogo coupons and the cashier said i am sorry we don't take bogo coupons we aren't allowed.so again i said since when.she called someone over and they said we take bogo it just can't come from another store.i am sorry but how dumb can the cashiers be?
Sometimes I think they're lazy and most of the time they don't let me use two of the same coupon in one transaction. Coke used to make free coupons differently, they had one for gatorade and a seperate one for carbonated/coke and another for minute maid so I was able to use one of each for 3 freebies at once. Now they made it just one coupon for everything so I can only get one at a time. Mad You have to go through a different line or I will use one and my boyfriend uses the other right after me like the next customer. confused
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:10 am

just a couple weeks ago Maxim had a free subscription...this happens to be the magazine this is in. Too bad I didn't get the free sub when it was offered.

Well, it wouldn't have gotten to me already anyway, so i guess I am just dreaming.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down