Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

FREE South of France Spa Naturals Sample Kit

+3
flameworker
jersma
i_love_the_ocean
7 posters

Go down

FREE South of France Spa Naturals Sample Kit Empty FREE South of France Spa Naturals Sample Kit

Post by i_love_the_ocean Wed May 19, 2010 4:55 pm

Answer a few short questions and we'll mail you a complimentary South of France Spa Naturals sample kit. The kit includes a 1.25 oz. Orange Ginger Facial Cleanser Bar, .25 oz. Citrus Mint Facial Scrub and .25. oz Cucumber Aloe Facial Moisturizer -- all in a reusable organza bag with a coupon for yet another great South of France Spa Naturals offer. Please allow up to three weeks for processing & shipping. Only one sample request per household, please (requests with duplicate addresses will be discarded).

FREE South of France Spa Naturals Sample Kit Sample_arial_01
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

FREE South of France Spa Naturals Sample Kit Empty Re: FREE South of France Spa Naturals Sample Kit

Post by jersma Wed May 19, 2010 5:24 pm

bounce looks good! thanx!
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

FREE South of France Spa Naturals Sample Kit Empty Re: FREE South of France Spa Naturals Sample Kit

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 5:33 pm

Hope this one comes! FREE South of France Spa Naturals Sample Kit 89397

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Wed May 19, 2010 6:04 pm

I have gotten these items once before but through a different offer so this company is totally legit and the citrus mint scrub smells soooooooo super good, I'll tell you what!!

FREE South of France Spa Naturals Sample Kit 198282
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by clheer Wed May 19, 2010 10:54 pm

Something bad happened. Don't worry, though. The Spreadsheets Team has been notified and we'll get right on it.

LOL maybe I should try again later??
clheer
clheer
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Wed May 19, 2010 11:03 pm

IT WORKED AGAIN FOR ME SO TRY AGAIN FOR SURE. FREE South of France Spa Naturals Sample Kit 525190
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Wed May 19, 2010 11:06 pm

clheer ~LET ME KNOW IF IT DOESN'T WORK. I CAN SIGN YOU UP USING ON OF MY EMAIL ADDYS!
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by clheer Wed May 19, 2010 11:13 pm

I just tried it again and got the same result. sad
clheer
clheer
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Wed May 19, 2010 11:31 pm

Hmmmm it didn't work for me when I tried with you address. Sup wit dat? I wonder if it has to do with your mailing info, or zip code? Weird FREE South of France Spa Naturals Sample Kit Icon_scratch Well, I should get 2 so I'll mail you one my dern self cuz this stuff is great!! FREE South of France Spa Naturals Sample Kit 191807
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by KORFIZZLE Thu May 20, 2010 12:41 am

This one didn't work for me sad I will try again later
KORFIZZLE
KORFIZZLE
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu May 20, 2010 1:57 am

didt work for me either???
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 7:26 am

Worked fine for me last night, I just tried now and I'm getting the same error message (spreadsheet). I would wait until later today and try again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Thu May 20, 2010 11:36 am

i dont think it worked for me i will try again Mad
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Thu May 20, 2010 11:47 am

Thank you for your interest in the South of France Spa Naturals sampling program. Due to an overwhelmingly high number of sample requests received in the past 24 hours, we have been forced to temporarily suspend the program until we can get caught up. In the meantime, join our page on Facebook, follow us on twitter, or sign up for our promotional email lists to gain access to tons of free giveaways of full-sized products, great discounts and customer feedback on our products.

Again, thanks so much for your interest and we do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down