Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Old CT Posts

+2
Deedee
Laura
6 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Old CT Posts - Page 2 Empty Re: Old CT Posts

Post by flameworker Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:53 pm

Old CT Posts - Page 2 261812 Old CT Posts - Page 2 144975 Old CT Posts - Page 2 191807
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:28 pm

Old CT Posts - Page 2 52973
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by krista Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:05 pm

where is train 2?? i cut out a million coupons to put in it but i have not gotten it yet did u guys skip over me???
krista
krista
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:09 pm

I pmed you!!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by krista Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:39 pm

ok thanks for the update patty Smile
krista
krista
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:02 pm

Ok ya'll........I'm shipping train #1 out tomorrow first thing in the morning. It's raining pretty good today so I didn't make it to the post office.
Old CT Posts - Page 2 10336
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:44 pm

hey everyone.... what do you think of a 3rd train? It seems people are still having to wait longer and when they send it out the cost is over $5. If a 3rd train was made it may reduce the weight of the package and make less of a weight.

I am completely okay if no one wants to do this or if everyone wants to do this. Majority WILL rule though. thanks!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:34 pm

I'll go with whatever everyone wants to do, just one request for everyone:

Please go through and take out all the coupons that will be expired within 2-3 days of the next person receiving the box! I know I just had to go through and through out about half of them when I had it last.

Thanks everyone! Smile
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:03 pm

Old CT Posts - Page 2 932747
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:05 pm

What would the order be on it?? Would it go to everyone I guess is what Im asking, because train 2 (which I understand so dont get me wrong) has been stopped for 2 months, and now train 1 is headed to be stopped as well. Will train 3 end up the same way??
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:09 pm

I have never even gotten train 2 one time...
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:17 pm

la.vie.boheme wrote:I have never even gotten train 2 one time...
Train 2 has only gone around once, but Dee told me to skip you because after you got train 1 we didnt hear from you about it for several weeks and didnt know if you still had it, so she said mail it to flame, and then a few days later is when you came on and said that you had been busy with school and got sick or something but you did mail train 1 to flame. So then train 2 was sent to Dee and she was suppose to hold it for a few weeks and then mail it out once train 1 made it around half way. But I know shes has some stuff going on right now and so she hasnt been able to mail out 2 yet, but now 1 is going to her, which is why I asked the questions I did.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:26 pm

if train 1 stays with deedee and she doesnt send out either then i will create train "3" but hold some back since i have a ton and create train "1". she will then be skipped.

i am really sorry everyone for the delay in the trains and am sorry that everyone has to wait. BUT if everyone is wanting the third train i can start it and get it going very soon.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:51 pm

My computer was down when all this happened Old CT Posts - Page 2 213660

I'm down for a 3rd....see what happens... Old CT Posts - Page 2 191807
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:51 pm

then Im in for 3 too!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:31 am

Patty432 wrote:
la.vie.boheme wrote:I have never even gotten train 2 one time...
Train 2 has only gone around once, but Dee told me to skip you because after you got train 1 we didnt hear from you about it for several weeks and didnt know if you still had it, so she said mail it to flame, and then a few days later is when you came on and said that you had been busy with school and got sick or something but you did mail train 1 to flame. So then train 2 was sent to Dee and she was suppose to hold it for a few weeks and then mail it out once train 1 made it around half way. But I know shes has some stuff going on right now and so she hasnt been able to mail out 2 yet, but now 1 is going to her, which is why I asked the questions I did.

What an ordeal! lol
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:35 am

I know right!!! lol
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by krista Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:24 pm

honestly i think we are making this way more difficult then it needs to be... train one isnt working out train two isnt working out so why add on a third train??? i think that if for some reason u have alot going on and are not able to go to the post office, or if u dont have any coupons to add for the ones u take, or for some other reason cant be part of the train ( for when it is suppose to come to u) then you should just let the girl who is suppose to send it to u know to skip over u and send her the address to who is after u... we all understand that each others lives dont revolve around the train and that people have things in there everyday life that happens... we understand that but people need to be a team player and let us know when u are not able to do it... but people need to understand why we skip over them... it is nothing personal... once u have time to do it and dont have as much on your plate let us know and we can add u back in... i dont "own" the train and i am not ahead of it so oviously it is not up to me but i would like to know what we should do and what would work out best for us as a group... i think we should come to an agreement we can all understand... please let me know what u think thanks girls Smile i hope all is well with everyone Smile happy clipping !!!!
krista
krista
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:37 pm

I think the trains are being derail due to an odd circumstance and it's not something that will happen regularly. Even if the trains were running like they should it would still be months between trains. I have gotten and possibly started every train so far without any glitch and they still take forever to get back to me.

I agree with you about the whole......if you are busy or can't afford it then just let someone know if you wanna be skipped....but we ALL need to take that into consideration.
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:43 pm

i completely agree with what everyone is saying! i guess i should be more specific when i say train 3. train 3 will be getting things back on track and i believe so will train 2.

within the month or very beginning of march the trains will ALL be back on track. Smile
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by krista Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:50 pm

i understand that every system has glitches and things do happen... but if people are not able to send out the train with in one week of having it then tell the person before u not to send it to u... i am all for getting the train going again but i feel like not all of us are working together... and what happened to the 3 strikes? and what happened to train 2? i think people need to make it a point to come on here and say "i sent the train" "i just got the train" "i sent it to..." because it always seems like the train gets lost...
krista
krista
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:51 pm

I just dont understand why it takes so long for 1 train to get around. When I get it, I mail it back out within a week tops, but usually its 3 days that I have it. So even if it took each person a week to mail it to the next, it should only take 6 weeks for it to make a full circle. Which means every 3 weeks, we should be seeing 1 of the trains. But it seems to be every 6 weeks, if not longer, we see 1.
So maybe we need to come up with some rules for the new train, if we are going to do it, that way it can move along faster.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:53 pm

flameworker wrote: Even if the trains were running like they should it would still be months between trains. I have gotten and possibly started every train so far without any glitch and they still take forever to get back to me.

I just want ya'll to know this is totally NOT a complaint.......I was just saying. After I reread it I was thinking maybe it sounds like I'm complaining. Old CT Posts - Page 2 719413
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:00 pm

We know Flame, but I do think we need some new rules for this thing. Did you read my post 2 up? Because I really dont get why it takes so long.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:08 pm

I don't get it either. I turn that train around as fast as I can. I'm not to worried about how fast or slow the train goes so maybe you guys should come up with some sort of time thing like Patty says. Old CT Posts - Page 2 213660

What do you all think about the rules ????
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next