Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

FREE Spring Cleaning Gift Pack Caddy

+4
samplediva
germany offer
Laura
i_love_the_ocean
8 posters

Go down

FREE Spring Cleaning Gift Pack Caddy Empty FREE Spring Cleaning Gift Pack Caddy

Post by i_love_the_ocean Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:02 pm

FREE Spring Cleaning Gift Pack Caddy Gift_pack

First 3,000* to respond will receive a roomy, reusable cleaning caddy stocked with essential cleaning supplies from Pledge®️ and Shout®️.

http://www.rightathome.com/Offers/Pages/SpringCleaningCaddyGiveaway.aspx
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

FREE Spring Cleaning Gift Pack Caddy Empty Re: FREE Spring Cleaning Gift Pack Caddy

Post by Laura Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:30 pm

crying i never get these....cross my fingers this time!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

FREE Spring Cleaning Gift Pack Caddy Empty Re: FREE Spring Cleaning Gift Pack Caddy

Post by germany offer Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:15 pm

Laura wrote:crying i never get these....cross my fingers this time!!

I know what you mean. Reviewed my previous "rightathome" requests & I'm 0/3. Should this be treated like LogicalMedia? Anyone receive rightathome freebies?

germany offer
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by samplediva Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:28 pm

i know someone on here did...maybe ismile???

samplediva
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:07 pm

I got the Glade one about a year ago. All they sent me was a bottle of air freshener though. But it smelled good, fresh linen.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:33 pm

OMG requested so maaaaaaaannnnnnnyyyy times! not a single iota. patience is a virtue... you'll never know maybe our time to receive this much-anticipated freebies will be in the mailbox soon. we have nothing to lose anyway. Smile
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:54 am

I got the Green Works one last year.
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:23 am

normally i get an email from them but not this time.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:38 pm

samplediva wrote:i know someone on here did...maybe ismile???

Yep! Your right I did. But that was either last year or the year before that. I have to see what I won though cause I forgot was it was....

Okay, I can't believe this but I went through all my notebooks and I can see how I did sign up for all of these Right home giveaways since 2007,,,but I don't see none highlighted. When I highlight them it tells me I have gotten them. Problem is I do remember getting one of these. I just might have forgotten to hightlight it. Just don't know which one. Also...I don't know if I did or not get one now that I see they aren't hightlighted. But I have them all here....

July 1 , 2007
Summer Helpers Gift Pack
Includes one full size of puch of Pledge Muti-Surface Clean and dust wipes plus coupon bookes, valued at $4.50

June 10, 2007
Ziploc first 10,000 people to sign up get 3 free ziploc brand bag samples and coupons

Summer's End Gift pack (August 1, 2007)
First 5,000 people to sign up get 3 free Ziploc brand samples and coupon booklet worth $6.00

Fall Energizer's Gift Pack (August 30, 2007)
First 5,000 get...SORRY DIDN'T PUT IN WHAT IT WAS...OR I JUST FORGOT IT.

New Year Clean Home(January 5, 2008)
Gift Pack first 10,000 SORRY DIDN'T PUT IN WHAT IT WAS EITHER.

Clean Home Journal (February 2, 2008)
First 10,000 get Glade Air Fresher, Ziploc Zip N Steam Microwave 10 pack

Spring Clean up Gift Pack (February 29 , 2008)
First 10,000 people will receive pack of pledge wipes, coupons for Glade candles, Oust surface Disenfectant and air sanitizer, Shout Advanced Gel and Pledge

April Showers (April 1, 2008)
First 10,000 people will receive 2 cup Ziploc brand Twist N Loc Containers , Glade Plugins scented gel warmer with a free refill each pak comes with coupons for Fanstastic, Scrubbing Bubbbles, Shout, Windex and more valued $10.00

Joys of Summer (July 1, 2008)
First 10,000 people...THAT'S ALL I PUT DOWN IN MY NOTEBOOK...SORRY.

I'M STARTING TO THINK THAT EITHER I DIDN'T GET ONE OF THESE....OR THAT I DID AND FORGOT TO HIGHTLIGHT IT...WHICH DOES HAPPEN TO ME. OR MAYBE I DID GET ONE ...AND IT'S THE ONE WHERE I DIDN'T PUT UP TOP THERE WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO RECEIVE.....EITHER WAY I KNOW I REMEBER GETTING ONE. I JUST DONT' KNOW WHICH...BECAUSE IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME AGO. FREE Spring Cleaning Gift Pack Caddy 213660

BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD PUT THIS UP HERE SO OTHERS CAN SEE WHAT HAS BEEN UP FOR GRABS IN THE PAST AND MAYBE SOME OF YOU HAVE GOTTEN THESE TOO AND YOU JUST HAVE FORGOTTEN LIKE ME. FREE Spring Cleaning Gift Pack Caddy 809394
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:45 pm

expired
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down