Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Who has easter plans!??

+4
SVaughn21
wicked1
Patty432
Laura
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who has easter plans!?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who has easter plans!??

Post by krista Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:46 am

SVaughn- once we reached 10 my mom stopped doing easter egg hunts and would just buys us a couple summer outfits or flowers or easter pencils and put candy in our baskets... you should do something like that for your kids because u have to admit they are getting a little old for easter egg hunts lol you should just pick up some small items that fit there age that they can use like pencils, note book some candy, bath stuff, umm maybe a cd stuff liek that and easter morning just put a nice basket on the counter each of them for easter...going to the dollar stores and looking around easter time i am sure u can fill a basket for cheap... before i moved out my mom would by me and my sister each some flowers, some candy and some bath stuff... now she gives us each 40.00 and a card lol i have a son who is almost one so this easter she went all out for him lol... even last year i thought he was going to be an easter baby so she went out and got him easter gifts so he wouls have things for his first easter lol... i hope that gives u some ideas for next year Smile
krista
krista
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2