Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

FREE Franklin Goose Baby Products $5 Store Credits for Reviews

2 posters

Go down

FREE Franklin Goose Baby Products $5 Store Credits for Reviews Empty FREE Franklin Goose Baby Products $5 Store Credits for Reviews

Post by i_love_the_ocean Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:23 am

This is an awesome deal! We are offering a limited offer until March 31st. For every review you write you will get $5 store credit. Write 10 get $50. You get the idea? No limit to the number you write. Though we will double check to make sure you are not making up bologna. So stretch those fingers and start typing.

*you have to sign up for an account first. Then you click “add your thoughts” under the stars & number of reviews (this is opposite the picture of the product). Give it a while to process – and them to ok your review, before your credit will show in your account. When it does, you will have 6 boxes (instead of 5) on your account page, which will show your store credit.*

http://blog.franklingoose.com/2010/03/free-baby-products/

FREE Franklin Goose Baby Products $5 Store Credits for Reviews Franklin-Goose-Baby-Products-w200-h200

*Y'all have to review this one lol
http://www.franklingoose.com/products/Plan-Toys-Classic-Train
FREE Franklin Goose Baby Products $5 Store Credits for Reviews View_image
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

FREE Franklin Goose Baby Products $5 Store Credits for Reviews Empty Re: FREE Franklin Goose Baby Products $5 Store Credits for Reviews

Post by Patty432 Sun May 16, 2010 10:16 am

We are offering a limited offer until March 31st.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down