Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Free Pack Stride Mega Mystery Gum ~Facebook~

5 posters

Go down

Free Pack Stride Mega Mystery Gum ~Facebook~ Empty Free Pack Stride Mega Mystery Gum ~Facebook~

Post by flameworker Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:13 am

https://www.facebook.com/stride-gum?v=app_7146470109

Free Pack Stride Mega Mystery Gum ~Facebook~ 910549 The Internet Explorer bug is a mystery to us but Firefox, Chrome and Safari are still great ways to fill out the form in the Mega Mystery™️ tab.

~Become a fan and click on the Mega Mystery Tab, then click on the giant pack of gum and it will bring up a form for you to get you free pack of Stride Gum

Free Pack Stride Mega Mystery Gum ~Facebook~ 468093b
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Free Pack Stride Mega Mystery Gum ~Facebook~ Empty Re: Free Pack Stride Mega Mystery Gum ~Facebook~

Post by germany offer Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:48 pm

Wouldn't accept me (wasn't qualified!!?) to receive gum. Read about others not qualifying either. 'Cause I have IE [bug]?

germany offer
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Free Pack Stride Mega Mystery Gum ~Facebook~ Empty Re: Free Pack Stride Mega Mystery Gum ~Facebook~

Post by jersma Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:50 pm

germany offer - try switching browsers and see if you can get it.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:18 pm

It doesnt work under IE. It works fine under Firefox.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:04 am

it worked for me on IE ...??? maybe this one only works for people on IE who need to chew a piece of gum.. lol
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by germany offer Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:37 am

To L: Nice try, but WRONG. If anyone needs to chew gum, it's me. Until year ago, averaged 1pc per/year. Year ago, bought (well freebies actually) 5 pks gum of which 2½ pks remain. So I guess I avg 2pcs per/year now.
Thanks to those trying to help but for above reason I'll pass on this one; and only because it's not candy or cookies, for which the S**T would really hit the fan & I would write [holler] at the CFO, COO & CEO of both Facebook & Stride Gum for someone's head to roll!

germany offer
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:43 am

LOL !!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:11 pm

expired
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down