Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Wii Remote Jacket Accessory Offer for older Wii

2 posters

Go down

Wii Remote Jacket Accessory Offer for older Wii Empty Wii Remote Jacket Accessory Offer for older Wii

Post by wandadh Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:19 am

Nintendo is now including the Wii Remote Jacket for the Wii Remotes in all new hardware being shipped. For Wii owners who purchased their systems prior to this addition, we are offering to send free Wii Remote Jackets for their existing Wii Remotes. You have to input the serial # to see if it is old enough.
If your Wii did not come with a Wii Remote Jacket, you may be eligible to receive free Wii Remote Jackets for your existing Wii Remotes. Please complete the form.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/jacket/jacketrequest.jsp

I have 4 coming for free for my son's Wii, he bought his in 2007 or 2008.
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Wii Remote Jacket Accessory Offer for older Wii Empty Re: Wii Remote Jacket Accessory Offer for older Wii

Post by jersma Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:42 am

i sent for this last spring and never received it.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Wii Remote Jacket Accessory Offer for older Wii Empty Re: Wii Remote Jacket Accessory Offer for older Wii

Post by wandadh Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:42 am

I wish they woud come, because the ones that came with the wii that I bought in December make holding the remote easier
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:07 pm

jersma wrote:i sent for this last spring and never received it.

Jersma you may want to reorder or call them because I got mine today, which was quick.
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down