Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

The Amazing Race!!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Amazing Race!! Empty The Amazing Race!!

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:42 pm

I'm watching the Amazing Race, and I'm rooting for Jeff and Jordan from Big Brother. They are in the lead. GO, GO GO!!!!!!!

i LOVE THIS SHOW SO FAR.....

i THINK I CAN SO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS. PROBLEM IS FINDING A FAST PARTNER LIKE ME. The Amazing Race!! 561787
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race!! Empty Re: The Amazing Race!!

Post by flameworker Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:33 pm

I have another hour and a half before it starts. I can't wait!!!
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:47 pm

Oops!! So sorry for spoiling it for you flame. I forgot about the time zone thing. But at least I can tell you I do like the show and looking forward to seeing it next sunday again.!!! I loved it!!! The Amazing Race!! 198282 The Amazing Race!! 94725
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:01 pm

The Amazing Race!! 198282 Im so happy for Jeff and Jordan!! They did awesome. I cant wait till next week!!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:26 pm

gonna have to tape it - olympics are on
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:22 pm

So I take it this Amazing Race thing is on every Sunday at 7:00pm right? No other time during the week? I want to know so I won't miss not one episode of it. I really do like it. Wish I was in it though. I wonder how old you have to be to be in it? Like if me and my daughter can do it once she turns 18? The Amazing Race!! 213660 And like how do we sign up ?? And where do we sign up ???
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:16 pm

Yes, only once a week at the same time.

this is the sites link, at the bottom on the right, it says "Apply Now"

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race/#start
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:28 pm

Thanks Patty. Smile I will definately check it out.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:53 pm

Well this is just a reminder to all those Amazing Race fans out there not to forget that it's tonight!!! Can't wait to see how it goes this evening. So don't forget!!! The Amazing Race!! 191807
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:23 pm

Man!! I can't believe Jordan and Jeff went from being in first to the sixth. Well, at least they are still in the game. Hopefully this was just a minor set back. I'm rooting for them to win.
I felt sorry for grandma and her granddaughter. The grandma looks like such a nice lady. But they were just too slow for this kinda thing.

The cowboys come in first this time. Who would have known? You just never know in this game I guess. This is the first time I'm seeing this show and I have to say I'm hooked and I'm really enjoying it alot. Thanks Flame for turning me on to it. It rocks!!! The Amazing Race!! 809394
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:32 pm

lol ismile - i always a guy i used to work with and me should do this show. we are both very competitive and we would either win or kill each other! lol
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:33 pm

Sundays show was great...those cowboys just sat back and let it all play out The Amazing Race!! 502925 The Amazing Race!! 719413 I felt bad for the lady and her daughter too ismile. I really liked them. I think I'm cheering for the cowboys after that last episode. The Amazing Race!! 198282

I'm always trying to convince my bro and his wife to enter.... they would totally win and be entertaining to watch.
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:13 pm

I'm so loving this show man!!! I'm like people......you don't have time to walk it out...or kiss each other or hug each other . I would be in it to win it man!!!! Hellooooo!!!! Sometimes I'm like...what in the heck are they doing? Are they crazy? Come on man....run!!! It's a freakin race!! Not a family reunion!!! Geeezz...me and my daughter would kick a$$ and then take names later. The Amazing Race!! 71617 The Amazing Race!! 94725 The Amazing Race!! 94725 The Amazing Race!! 94725 The Amazing Race!! 94725 The Amazing Race!! 94725 IT'S LIKE GO! GO! GO! IT'S FOR A MILION DOLLARS BABY!!!! YEAH, YOU BET I WOULD RUN LIKE CRAZY BABY!!! LIKE THE WIND.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:33 pm

You should fill put an application. The Amazing Race!! 191807 Did you ever find out if there's an age limit? The Amazing Race!! 213660
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:30 pm

Well, I did go to there site and clicked on Apply Now, but then there are two buttons to click. One on the application. And the other for Eligibility ....(which I wanted to open to see what the requirements where for the show) and I couldn't do it. It said to download something and I have no idea how to do what it said. And to put it in a file or something? Since I have not a clue on what to do...I'm gonna have to go to the library and have the people who work there help me out with this. But the positions for next years game I think are filled already due to the fact that it said for the year 2010 to go to these places that were taking applications like florida, Texas, etc. And the dates for these were way back in January of 2010 and February 6, 2010. So I'll have to wait till 2011 or 2012. Who knows. I have to get some more information on this. The Amazing Race!! 213660 Not easy for me when I have dial up and things are so slow for me at home with my computer (outdated) and nobody knows what to do here. So I'll have to do some research on it. Sucks , I thought it would be easier than these just to read the eligibility requirements . Geeezz. The Amazing Race!! 831422
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:06 pm

I'll do some research for you tonight and then let you know if I can see the rules and then I'll let you know. I want to find out anyway. The Amazing Race!! 191807
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:29 am

Some of the rules:

Both members of each team must be at least 21 years of age.

Applications MUST be written clearly and legibly or typed and must be accompanied by a videotape or DVD that satisfies the following requirements:

LENGTH: MAXIMUM OF THREE MINUTES PER TEAM. Anything over three minutes will not be considered. Teammates should appear together on camera.

FORMAT: VHS or DVD.

CONTENT: In three minutes you and your partner need to tell us everything we need to know about why you would be perfect for this race. Remember, personality counts! The videotape or DVD will be retained by, and will become the property of, the Producers and will not be returned to you, regardless of whether or not you are selected as a participant.

Applications will only be considered if they are complete and accurate. Complete application packages must consist of the following:

a.) Completed application forms (including signed Release and Waiver at the end of the applications), one per person in the team, submitted together.
b.) Proof of a valid U.S. passport (or proof of having applied for issuance or renewal of such) for each applicant.
c.)A passport-size photo of each applicant and one recent photo of both team members together.
d.)One three-minute videotape or DVD of your team labeled clearly with your names, relationship, and phone number.
e.)Printed clearly on the outside of the envelope (including overnight mail envelopes), the number (1-10) (see below) that corresponds to the city nearest you.

BOTH TEAMMATES MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO THE SAME CITY.
1. Los Angeles, CA
2. New York, NY
3. Seattle, WA
4. Chicago, IL
5. Dallas, TX
6. Detroit, MI
7. Boston, MA
8. Atlanta, GA
9. Miami, FL
10. Denver, CO
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:01 pm

Wow Flame super much thanks!!!Smile I wrote it all down. Well, my daughter will be 18 come April this year, and by the time we will be able to come on she's be of legal age....21...so this is a good chance to at least train physically for the race. I have a passport that is good for the next 10 years. But my daughter's expire when she turns 18, so I will have to get a new one for her. My mom is good at all this. She will help me out most definetly.

Is there anymore ??? I will have to get some friends to record me and my daughter on camera either on VHS or DVD...I have a couple of people in mind who would be more than happy to help out with this. As for the the passport size pictures of each of us individually we can go to Walgreens and have this done. One for her and one for me. And then we can just go to Sears when they have a special for free of one picture or have someone with a digital camera and photo copy it from home . I wonder if that is okay? Or does it have to be a roll of film type of thing?
As for the 1-10 place we could go ....well we have two that we can go to one is 6 hours away from us and the other is 12 but family is there so we could visit at the same time and stuff when it's all over. Kill two birds with one stone.
I wonder what the Application looks like???

HEY FLAME THANKS SOOO MUCH GIRL. YOU HELPED ME OUT TREMENDOUSLY! THIS IS GOOD NEWS AND GOOD INFORMATION AND WILL HELP US GET PREPARED. IF YOU FIND ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE POST IT HERE FOR ME TO TAKE A LOOKSIE AND ALSO COPY IT. THANKS A MILLION!! The Amazing Race!! 809394
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:45 pm

Update from this past sunday. I guess the cowboys are in the lead and won this time too. I felt sorry for the couple who got food poisioning and had to go to the hospital and stay for like 3 hours. Luckily they went first thing in the morning before the race began the next day. They made it. They made it through the whole day in the race and are still in. Jeff and Jordan came in 5th this time. Not bad!!
But geezz those black ladies couldn't lasso that bulk of hay for the longest time. Those were the ones that lost and had to go home since they came in last. I felt bad for the girl who was trying so hard to lasso that bulk of hay.....it took her forever.
Anyhow, looking forward to this sunday coming up for the Amazing Race to continue. It's getting good.
I have to say, the gay ladies are not getting along very well and the one who's blonde has a bad temper. I don't like them at all. Not the fact that they are gay...it's there personality that sucks. And I don't like the detective dudes either. They get on my nerves.
The Amazing Race!! 768151
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:06 pm

Yup Cowboys rule!!! I was really hoping for this to be a "non-elimination" round but huge bummer that it's not. How perfect was last Sunday show for those cowboys? It was like the whole show was set up for them to win it. HAHAHA Can't wait to see next week what will be thrown at theml
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:38 pm

I know. That's exactly what I told my husband. I didn't think it was fair. It's like a set up of some sort. Hopefully they will change it up a bit and not have the cowboys have it so easy. I'm rooting for Jeff and Jordan to win. Smile
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:13 pm

Update on the Amazing Race. Wow, Jeff and Jordan came so close to being dropped out of the game last sunday. And I felt bad for that girl who injured her leg trying to kick those soccer balls. And I also felt bad for that guy who threw up all that beer he had to drink ....only to go back in the pub and finish up the last of the beer after throwing it all up. Yucky!!! I'm amazed how the father and daughter made it to being 2nd place and the two detective cops to coming in 1st. It's getting good people!! Can't wait for this coming sunday ...
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:33 pm

I was so afraid Jeff and Jordan were going home. Next week is gonna be really hard for them though.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:33 pm

Yeah. Did ya see what's coming up? Like there gonna be in a war zone of some sort. GEEZZ....really good stuff this coming sunday girl. Can't wait to see it. It's gonna be really good. The Amazing Race!! 796435
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:14 pm

I know!! I wish this show was on twice a week, I hate having to wait!!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next