Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Free Comfort Clean Floss Picks Sample ~Facebook~

4 posters

Go down

Free Comfort Clean Floss Picks Sample ~Facebook~ Empty Free Comfort Clean Floss Picks Sample ~Facebook~

Post by flameworker Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:40 pm

Last edited by flameworker on Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Free Comfort Clean Floss Picks Sample ~Facebook~ Empty Re: Free Comfort Clean Floss Picks Sample ~Facebook~

Post by ldl511 Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:24 am

I did not see where it said they had free samples. I even went straight to the dentek page and didn't see anything. I did see a giveaway though.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Free Comfort Clean Floss Picks Sample ~Facebook~ Empty Re: Free Comfort Clean Floss Picks Sample ~Facebook~

Post by flameworker Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:31 am

Did you fan them? I can see all of this when I click the link and sign it with FB

Here are the samples and coupons we have available for you. Click on an item for more details.
Free Comfort Clean Floss Picks Sample ~Facebook~ Cc_sample
Comfort Clean Floss Picks Sample
From DenTek | View Comments
No Rating
DenTek Comfort Clean Silk Floss Picks are specially designed for tight teeth and sensitive gums.
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by ldl511 Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:57 am

I fanned them and it just showed a link to their blog.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ldl511 Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:59 am

I can't get past this page

SamplesCouponsInvite FriendsMy SettingsMy FriendsMy RequestsAbout
ABOUT OUR FREE SAMPLES & COUPONS
Welcome!

Ready to get started?
Go To My Profile Settings
Thank you for your interest in our Free Samples! Our application was created to give the Facebook community an easy, convenient way to try products from a variety of companies with a variety of products. We are sure that you will find the process of requesting samples through this application easy, safe, and hopefully a little fun too!

How does it work?

The process of requesting samples is very simple, but first we ask that you fill our your profile settings. These settings include your mailing address so we can mail your samples, and also some demographic information about you that helps us and the companies whose samples we distribute choose the right audience to offer their product samples to. After all, its is the goal of our partner companies to give you a sample of a product that you might eventually buy in the store! Therefore the users who may 'qualify' for a sample may differ based on demographic information. That's why its important that you be as accurate as possible in regards to filling out your profile settings.

Please note: We take data privacy very seriously. Your information provided will only be used for the purpose of mailing samples to you, and determining your eligibility for certain samples. Your name, mailing information, and demographic information is never provided to our manufacturer partners. Your name and address is shared with our fulfillment centers strictly for the purpose of mailing your samples to you. Your email address is never shared with our manufacturer partners unless you specifically request it on the sample request page.

Who is SampleSocial?

SampleSocial is a company that provides manufacturers a way to distribute their product samples to social network users. The company was founded by marketing professionals with internet marketing, e-commerce, and consumer package goods experience in order to provide companies a way to reach new potential customers in social networks.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ldl511 Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:59 am

I really don't feel like signing up for another sample site if you know what I mean.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:08 pm

I posted another link so try that one.

We have all signed up on this site before in the past to get the other dental pix. I found this link off of on of our older links when I was going through US freebies....it linked me to this.
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:09 pm

flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:13 pm

i didnt have any probs, but i already requested this
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by ldl511 Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:53 pm

Do the links take you guys to sample social?
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:08 pm

ldl511 wrote:Do the links take you guys to sample social?

yes
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by woobie101 Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:06 pm

02/12/10 - Site says they are no longer available.

woobie101
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:10 pm

sample no longer available
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down