Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Closet Works Tote Bag ~very limited areas~

+3
lsmile4freebies
Deedee
flameworker
7 posters

Go down

Closet Works Tote Bag ~very limited areas~ Empty Closet Works Tote Bag ~very limited areas~

Post by flameworker Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:07 pm

http://www.closetworks4me.com/

Welcome to Closetworks4me.com!

Register your e-mail address and we’ll send
you your environmentally friendly Closet Works grocery bag.

Limit one per household. Offer limited to Closet Works’ service
area in Chicagoland, Northwest Indiana, and Southeastern Wisconsin
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Closet Works Tote Bag ~very limited areas~ Empty Re: Closet Works Tote Bag ~very limited areas~

Post by Deedee Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:30 pm

EXTREMELY LIMITED! sheesh!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Closet Works Tote Bag ~very limited areas~ Empty Re: Closet Works Tote Bag ~very limited areas~

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:12 pm

Don't see my state in here. I'll pass.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by K_to_the_L Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:14 pm

heh its not even a whole state just parts and im not in any of them either .. we still got the schwann's guy showing up every 2 weeks havent got anything in a while now lol. i did get that autographed picture of drew barrymore tho Wink

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:13 pm

K_to_the_L wrote:heh its not even a whole state just parts and im not in any of them either .. we still got the schwann's guy showing up every 2 weeks havent got anything in a while now lol. i did get that autographed picture of drew barrymore tho Wink

HA....Schwanns has been coming to my house every other Thursday since I got the freebie. Most of the time I just endup buying pot pie....but man are they aggressive. Closet Works Tote Bag ~very limited areas~ 698838
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:18 pm

i never heard from schwanns since they delivered my free hockey pucks, i mean steaks lol

Last edited by jersma on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:41 pm

They delivery to an apartment building a few doors down from me so he probably figures he'll kill 2 birds with one hockey puck....haha
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by K_to_the_L Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:27 pm

thats exactly it ... we ordered the burgers i knew i shoulda went with the steaks ! he did get a new truck tho and they just lowered prices on over 120 items .. ( yep he just came for this 2 wk period ) so theres a new book

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:48 pm

yeah, well when he brought me my stuff he was nice and funny...he said he would be back..and then poof...never sen or heard from him again. so a little while later, they still had the special going and so I signed up Allese for it...and he never showed up at all!!!

What is sad is that I have ordered from Schwann's for over 20 years....he would have had a regular customer with me. When I moved I figured this was a great way to get back in touch with them...and the fact that this special was only for new customers worked out in my favor. (You had to be new in the last 6 months)...but now I feel like I have been passed up...maybe since I didn't order TONS from him, but sheesh, I would think that every little bit helps. I am almost certain that the drivers work on a commission...I may be wrong about that though.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:04 pm

I only buy like 10 - 20 worth of stuff at a time and the guy is bangin down my door. Maybe I should send him to your place. Closet Works Tote Bag ~very limited areas~ 809394

That's a bummer that they never went to Allese. Closet Works Tote Bag ~very limited areas~ 930572 on them.
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:19 am

I know....other places i have lived the guy was prompt and ALWAYS there on the days he said...i don't know what the deal was with this dude?
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by lexus1 Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:10 am

the poor guy shows up every 2 weeks here...I try to get something most days...He has to drive over sherman pass in the winter (3500+ feet high thru snow) so I hope it helps
lexus1
lexus1
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:56 pm

oh my..... Closet Works Tote Bag ~very limited areas~ 594718 at least you know your food is frozen!!! Closet Works Tote Bag ~very limited areas~ 502925
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:09 pm

No longer available
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down