Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Free Living Proof No Frizz Haircare Sample

+2
flameworker
jersma
6 posters

Go down

Free Living Proof No Frizz Haircare Sample Empty Free Living Proof No Frizz Haircare Sample

Post by jersma Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm

https://www.facebook.com/livingproofinc?v=app_7146470109#/livingproofinc?v=app_7146470109

become a fan and the form is right there to request your sample
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Free Living Proof No Frizz Haircare Sample Empty Re: Free Living Proof No Frizz Haircare Sample

Post by flameworker Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:33 pm

YAY!!! That was a good one thanks!!

la.vie. boheme........this one's for us girls with wild and crazy hair!!! Free Living Proof No Frizz Haircare Sample 198282
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Free Living Proof No Frizz Haircare Sample Empty Re: Free Living Proof No Frizz Haircare Sample

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:36 pm

I hate this man. Another facebook one. I don't even know how to become a fan or whatever they want you to do. I'm afraid all the good stuff is gonna have to be done through twitter or facebook now if we want anything good anymore. I'm getting discourged. Free Living Proof No Frizz Haircare Sample 152789
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:57 pm

ismile, just go to facebook.com and join. no big deal. i use a diff name so future employers cant google me and see that page. lol
i set it up just to get the freebies. i set up twitter a long time ago and rarely use it but have used it recently due to the freebie offers. i am still munching on the 2.5 pound popcorn from the popcorn factory that i had sent from a facebook offer. lol
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:01 pm

I use my dogs name so my ex husband won't find me... Free Living Proof No Frizz Haircare Sample 719413
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:41 pm

Thanks for requesting a sample. We will add you to our email database to continue to provide you with Living Proof information. If you would prefer to not be included please email whatsnew@livingproof.com to be removed from the email list.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:01 pm

flameworker wrote:YAY!!! That was a good one thanks!!

la.vie. boheme........this one's for us girls with wild and crazy hair!!! Free Living Proof No Frizz Haircare Sample 198282

I was just gonna say I think I need this! Free Living Proof No Frizz Haircare Sample 719413
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:01 pm

all gone
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down