Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

send earnings

+2
ldl511
sherrylovesronnie
6 posters

Go down

send earnings Empty send earnings

Post by sherrylovesronnie Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:53 pm

www.sendearnings.com

this is the same company that runs inbox dollars.

sherrylovesronnie
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

send earnings Empty Re: send earnings

Post by ldl511 Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:18 pm

I signed up for this and did all my email reading and clicks. I went to cash out and was told that there was a problem with my address. Never received another email or my $32.00 check.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:22 pm

oooo something to watch out for.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by sherrylovesronnie Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:32 pm

i would email them again.because that doesn't sound like sendearnings at all.i would never post anything that was not good.i have already gotten two checks from them and i am working on a third one.i am now a golden member with them.just go to their site and send them a trouble ticket about your problem.also when did you ask for your check?it does take 2 months before they will mail out any payments.if there was a problem with your address that might mean they think someone else is using the same address or some with the almost same numbers.i have sent many trouble tickets and i always got what i needed solved.to be honest this is a great survey site.i have many sign up and that are happy they did.

sherrylovesronnie
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:34 pm

hmmm i think i might try it
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by ldl511 Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:31 am

I asked for my check in April or May and the page said it would be printed July 1, 2008. I emailed them several times and got no response. I also stopped receiving emails from them on July 1, 2008. I even tried to sign up with them again with all my original info.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by whatzwild7 Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:14 am

Oh wow, that sounds like a bummer, I thought they were legit. They do seem like one of the better sites out there. I think I am up to 13 bucks there so that means I clicked on lots of spam e-mail. Now I feel the fool.
whatzwild7
whatzwild7
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:28 am

i think they are legit...i think they just think that Ldl is double dipping. She needs to resolve it with the company, but not every company is going to have 100% customer relations.

No Sherry, I know you wouldn't post anything on here f you thought it might be a scam....and I don't think that is what Ldl was saying. I am a member of both. But I have not been a member of SendEarnings long enough to have gotten a check yet. Almost! But the fact is both of those companies are EASY to use.

I am wondering if anyone else in here is current members of BOTH Inbox and SendEarnings??? Maybe that is where the issue lies?
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sherrylovesronnie Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:50 am

thanks deedee.whatzwild7 they are a legit company.i have been with them since 2007 i think.i always have gotten the checks that i have asked for.if i had any problems at all i did a trouble ticket and it got answered right away.i am very pleased with them.

sherrylovesronnie
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by whatzwild7 Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:15 am

Well that is good to hear sherry and Dee. (feels a lil less like a fool) I think I am up to 15 bucks there. So ldl is double dipping huh? Now that is a comment I expect to hear in another thread when Bill said sex sauce. I can't believe nobody went there. Smile
whatzwild7
whatzwild7
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by ldl511 Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:39 am

No I am not. I am a member of inbox dollars and have been since 2004. I signed up for sendearnings in 2007 through inbox dollars and when I went to cash out they said my that there was a problem with my address. Haven't heard anything from them since July 1, 2008. I am still trying to get a hold of someone there but to no avail. I think someone else was using my address.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda_seitz Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:06 am

I got one 28 dollar check from them. Took about two months to get. That was months ago. And now I'm only up to 15 dollars, I have 15 more dollars to go until I can cash out. All I do though is click on my email messages from them, that is why it's taking so long to cash out.
amanda_seitz
amanda_seitz
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down