Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out???

3 posters

Go down

Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out??? Empty Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out???

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:03 pm

Just wondering if everything you lost you got back? And what happened at the end with the lady who signed for your stuff? And did she give everything back to you or what? And has your mail been coming like it's suposed to ?? I hope so , and what about the evil mailman dude?? Did they change him out or what?? I hope your getting ALL your mail now. Ups and regular mail too. Update us girl. Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out??? 561787
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out??? Empty Re: Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out???

Post by krista Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:48 pm

hey! well with the mail man we still have the same one and he has been being really nice to me and saying wave i just walk by him like i dont see him and go about my business because honestly i have ntohing nice to say to him... so far i am still getting lots of samples and i havent noticed anything missing so i dont think he is messing with my mail... with the ups guy i have been speaking to a manager who said he will handle everything for me but for the last week or so i have not heard from him nor has he been returning my calls... so much for helping me... i left a message a couple days ago saying that if he does not straighten this out within a week i will have the cop handling the case deal with him and get the car seats so we will see if i hear from him or not... but this is becoming more of a mess then i wanted it to... the lady gave the cop a hat ( sample) and some baby things (baby shower gifts) and then dropped off a shirt in a bag in the lobby so hopefully if she has anything else i will get it back... so i am giving the manager at ups a week to get everything done and if not i will have the cop deal with him and have the cop eaither get me 2 new seats from ups or have the cop get me cash for the value of the seats from the lady... i am not going to back down they are going to have to make things right for me one way or another!!!
krista
krista
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out??? Empty Re: Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out???

Post by Laura Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:53 pm

good for you but hopefully for you it will be different becasue in california its considered a civil matter and you will have to take them to court sad
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by krista Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:19 pm

yea the cop said that lady is a problem person and is always dealing with the cops in some way or another so he said since she admitted to him that she gave them away then he said he will get the money from her because if not he will bring her to court but the cop said ups should make right with all of it because they dont want there name to look bad
krista
krista
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:00 pm

Well Krista, glad to know at least the mail dude isn't messing with your mail and your finally getting your freebies like your supposed to with them. But as for UPS and the lady and all that mess. I'm really glad your not giving up. Because that is what that lady wants and so does the UPS, so they can relax and call it a day. Well, no siree!!! Glad to know your holding your ground. I believe justice should be done. What is wrong is wrong. Both parties where wrong here. Both the lady for signing the stuff under a false name and also the UPS for delivering to someone who wasn't you and talking someone's word for it. And the offer to pay and not keep there end of the bargin. Well good for you. By the way ...2 car seats?? Did you have twins or something??
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krista Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:56 pm

yesturday ups came with 1 car seat so i am going to put another call into the head of ups and see where the other one is... i will let u knwo how that goes as for 2 car seats one for my car one for my hubbys car Smile i get a new car in jan!! all excited about that Smile i will keep u updated though i hope all is well Smile ps: the other day when i was looking for a new pic for my profile i saw the hello kitty thanksgiving one and thought of u ismile lol and then i went to message u to send u the link and u had already had it on your profile lol Smile
krista
krista
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:43 pm

krista wrote:yesturday ups came with 1 car seat so i am going to put another call into the head of ups and see where the other one is... i will let u knwo how that goes as for 2 car seats one for my car one for my hubbys car Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out??? 561787 i get a new car in jan!! all excited about that Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out??? 561787 i will keep u updated though i hope all is well Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out??? 561787 ps: the other day when i was looking for a new pic for my profile i saw the Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out??? 241340 kitty thanksgiving one and thought of u ismile Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out??? 502925 and then i went to message u to send u the link and u had already had it on your profile Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out??? 502925 Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out??? 561787

OH WAY COOL AT LEAST YOU GOT ONE SO FAR OF THE CAR SEATS. NOW THAT'S PROMISING. I SEE NOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE TWO CAR SEATS. SO YOU WON'T BE SWITCHING IT OUT HUH?
ABOUT THE HELLO KITTY PICS..THEY DIDN'T HAVE MUCH TO PICK FROM AS FAR AS THANKSGIVING THOUGH. IT'S WAS LAME. THAT'S WHY I DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE FOR HELLO KITTY BECAUSE ALL THE OTHER ONES THEY HAVE ARE LIKE FOR A SCREENSAVER AND STUFF. BUT HEY, THANKS FOR THINKING OF ME.! Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out??? 89397
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krista Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:02 pm

lsmile4freebies wrote:
krista wrote:yesturday ups came with 1 car seat so i am going to put another call into the head of ups and see where the other one is... i will let u knwo how that goes as for 2 car seats one for my car one for my hubbys car Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out??? 561787 i get a new car in jan!! all excited about that Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out??? 561787 i will keep u updated though i hope all is well Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out??? 561787 ps: the other day when i was looking for a new pic for my profile i saw the Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out??? 241340 kitty thanksgiving one and thought of u ismile Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out??? 502925 and then i went to message u to send u the link and u had already had it on your profile Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out??? 502925 Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out??? 561787

OH WAY COOL AT LEAST YOU GOT ONE SO FAR OF THE CAR SEATS. NOW THAT'S PROMISING. I SEE NOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE TWO CAR SEATS. SO YOU WON'T BE SWITCHING IT OUT HUH?
ABOUT THE HELLO KITTY PICS..THEY DIDN'T HAVE MUCH TO PICK FROM AS FAR AS THANKSGIVING THOUGH. IT'S WAS LAME. THAT'S WHY I DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE FOR HELLO KITTY BECAUSE ALL THE OTHER ONES THEY HAVE ARE LIKE FOR A SCREENSAVER AND STUFF. BUT HEY, THANKS FOR THINKING OF ME.! Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out??? 89397

the ups guy has still not called me back what a butt!! i dont think they will switch it out for me but we will see... as far as the hello kitty u are welcome Smile i dont have a sinature i havent took the time to look.. i figured by the time i find one it will be time to put up an x-mas one lol
krista
krista
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:08 pm

krista wrote:
lsmile4freebies wrote:

the ups guy has still not called me back what a butt!! i dont think they will switch it out for me but we will see... as far as the Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out??? 241340 kitty u are welcome Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out??? 561787 i dont have a sinature i havent took the time to look.. i figured by the time i find one it will be time to put up an x-mas one Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out??? 502925

Switch what out? The car seat without the box??

Yeah, I know what you mean about the signature thing. I have dial up and photobucket takes forever to load a page per page when I'm looking at stuff for my avatars and signatures. It's a pain.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krista Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:16 pm

lsmile4freebies wrote:
krista wrote:
lsmile4freebies wrote:

the ups guy has still not called me back what a butt!! i dont think they will switch it out for me but we will see... as far as the Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out??? 241340 kitty u are welcome Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out??? 561787 i dont have a sinature i havent took the time to look.. i figured by the time i find one it will be time to put up an x-mas one Krista, How did the mailman and Ups deal pan out??? 502925

Switch what out? The car seat without the box??

Yeah, I know what you mean about the signature thing. I have dial up and photobucket takes forever to load a page per page when I'm looking at stuff for my avatars and signatures. It's a pain.

well the guy from ups said they wouldnt waste there time coming out to my place just to pick up a car seat with no box... they told me i could do what i want with the opened car seat ( throw it away,give it away) right now it is sitting in my sons room... i am not going to do anything with it until they give me the second car seat... ( un opened one) because my hubby needs one for his car and i need one for mine... right now he is still little ( just turned 7 months) so he is still in an infant car seat ( not for long because he is tall for his age) and the base for his 2 infant car seats both work for each car seat ( meaning even though they are two different models the bases are still the same) so we just keep the bases in the cars and dont take them out but with a front facing one there is no base just a seat to buckle into the car and a hook that laches onto the metal hook behind the seat so i dont want to keep taking a big car seat in and out of each car just to use it so eaither way i am going to need 2 car seats...
krista
krista
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down