Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

free john freida brilliant brunette shine sample

+2
flameworker
Laura
6 posters

Go down

free john freida brilliant brunette shine sample Empty free john freida brilliant brunette shine sample

Post by Laura Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:58 pm

http://www.johnfrieda.com/promotions/promoOptin.asp?enl_source=jf_liqshine09

Sample includes (1) .28 oz Brilliant Brunette Liquid Shine Illuminating Shampoo, (1) .28 oz Brilliant Brunette Liquid Shine Illuminating Conditioner.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

free john freida brilliant brunette shine sample Empty Re: free john freida brilliant brunette shine sample

Post by flameworker Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:07 pm

thanks
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

free john freida brilliant brunette shine sample Empty Re: free john freida brilliant brunette shine sample

Post by wvmommyof2 Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:29 pm

Laura love the pink ribbon butterfly. Is there away you can send me the link to it:)... Im support breast cancer year round. I have everything pink. I shop at the breat cancer site store every month Smile
wvmommyof2
wvmommyof2
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:38 pm

well, it is offline but it had the white background. i made it without. do you want with or without?? BTW that is great that you support year round. when i saw this butterfly i HAD to put it up.

i love the feel your boobies and tata ones lol at least they make fun of something to get moe people involved, you know.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:03 am

THANKS...
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:48 am

it said i already requested this - haven't gotten it yet though
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by wvmommyof2 Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:20 am

Laura wrote:well, it is offline but it had the white background. i made it without. do you want with or without?? BTW that is great that you support year round. when i saw this butterfly i HAD to put it up.

i love the feel your boobies and tata ones free john freida brilliant brunette shine sample 502925 at least they make fun of something to get moe people involved, you know.

lol yeah that is cute.... I like it the way you have it. It looks classy free john freida brilliant brunette shine sample 125712
wvmommyof2
wvmommyof2
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:48 am

Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:53 am

Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:46 am

Unfortunately, due to an overwhelming response, we are currently out of samples
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down