Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Free Glominerals GloLoose Eye Shadow ~Facebook~***UPDATE***

+3
jersma
Laura
flameworker
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Free Glominerals GloLoose Eye Shadow ~Facebook~***UPDATE*** Empty Free Glominerals GloLoose Eye Shadow ~Facebook~***UPDATE***

Post by flameworker Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:28 am

flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Free Glominerals GloLoose Eye Shadow ~Facebook~***UPDATE*** Empty Re: Free Glominerals GloLoose Eye Shadow ~Facebook~***UPDATE***

Post by Laura Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:14 pm

i am taking this out just to tell all of you who signed up... you better check your updates on facebook because the first 14,000 are the ones who get it, mine is on the way!!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Free Glominerals GloLoose Eye Shadow ~Facebook~***UPDATE*** Empty Re: Free Glominerals GloLoose Eye Shadow ~Facebook~***UPDATE***

Post by Laura Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:19 pm

Please note:
Due to the overwhelming response, substitution of a different glominerals product may occur! Supplies are limited to the first 14,000 respondants (the number of registered fans we have as of 4:00pm MST today - 10/21/09) so hurry and get yours before they're gone!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:53 pm

i still haven't got my update - only 30% of the people have gotten them. glominerals is blaming facebook for the dlay lol
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:55 pm

lol ya i saw! i got mine, but it might be sent out in the order you became a fan??
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:56 pm

or they hate me like marlboro - not gonna hold my breath
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:56 pm

actually someone commented they signed up yesterday and already got their update - whats up w dat???
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:07 pm

i got mine too...but i signed up awhile ago...hmmm maybe they do hate you! lol maybe its by last name alphabetically... what was theirs?
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:16 pm

I didn't get an update yet either....****waiting patiently**** Free Glominerals GloLoose Eye Shadow ~Facebook~***UPDATE*** 488527
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:30 pm

okay, does anyone remember what time it was when we all signed up for this??? It says if you were a fan before 5 yesterday,,,but it doesn't say what time zone Mad how the heck does stating a time with no zone on their page help ANYONE out. I don't even remember if it was yesterday that I fanned them, i think it was the day before, wasn't it? I mean, I am going with the assumption that we all did it at around the same time...I know whoever posted it was a little earlier and whoever came on at the end was a little later, but you see where I am going with this?

Hey i will just do a search and see what comes up?????
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:36 pm

nope, no other reference to glominerals...is this the original thread then? So it was like noon yesterday? PHEW!! We MAYBE just got in under the wire then...who knows. i have nothing yet, so we'll see.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:44 pm

i think it went live on monday deedee
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:55 pm

this was the original thread.
i thought i signed up day before too but yesterday it was! and if i got it i think everyone here is safe before 5pm PDT because i know i signed up for it before then.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:56 pm

just had an idea... go to your facebook page and where it says laura and jersma are now friends, deedee and laura are now friends, see when you and glominerals became friends!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:00 pm

i was a fan BEFORE 3:17 pm PST
and jersma.. im assuming they are MST because of the post above. but if you are a fan around my time or before mine you should be safe.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:10 pm

Laura wrote:just had an idea... go to your facebook page and where it says laura and jersma are now friends, deedee and laura are now friends, see when you and glominerals became friends!

huh? i don't know how to that - my page only has 3 friends - i use this for freebies only and doesn't even have my real name! lol don't want a potential employer looking me up there!
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:13 pm

lol go to your profile and scroll down until you find became friends with glominerals.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:22 pm

ok i found that - it was yesterday morning sometime.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:28 pm

oh, see, maybe it is by last name cuz yours is after mine.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:34 pm

which last name? the facebook name?
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:37 pm

oh ya then i guess that wouldnt work.... hmm i give up
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:31 am

mine doesn't have a time stamp on it...it is sometime between 21 hours ago and 4 hours ago....i can't tell.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by May Flower Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:49 am

Someone who got the update posted this link on FB:

http://www.gloprofessional.com/gm_joinglo.aspx
May Flower
May Flower
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:03 am

woot!! thanks mayflower!!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am

oh crud! mayflower your a genius duh why didnt i think of that!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next