Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Free Idea Paint Dry Erase Paint Sample

+3
Laura
jersma
flameworker
7 posters

Go down

Free Idea Paint Dry Erase Paint Sample Empty Free Idea Paint Dry Erase Paint Sample

Post by flameworker Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:21 pm

http://ideapaint.com/site/shop_home.html#sample

IdeaPaint can turn even a simple piece of paper into a high-performance dry-erase surface. Fill out the request from below and we’ll send you a free dry paint sample

Free Idea Paint Dry Erase Paint Sample 910549 You'll need to scroll down to the bottom of the page to find sample request form.
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Free Idea Paint Dry Erase Paint Sample Empty Re: Free Idea Paint Dry Erase Paint Sample

Post by jersma Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:24 pm

they sent an email a few months back saying that they wouldn't be sending paint samples, but they would send you a piece of board with the paint on it. never received anything from them after that
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Free Idea Paint Dry Erase Paint Sample Empty Re: Free Idea Paint Dry Erase Paint Sample

Post by Laura Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:24 pm

yay! great find!!! i saw this on the frogpond/bzzagent and was interested in trying!
Thanks for your request. Your sample will be arriving soon. Let us know if you have any questions once you receive it.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by K_to_the_L Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:31 pm

thanks

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:33 pm

what? I got the same email as Jersma...I was robbed!!!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by lexus1 Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:42 pm

Thanks for your request. Your sample will be arriving soon. Let us know if you have any questions once you receive it.
lexus1
lexus1
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by wvmommyof2 Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:45 pm

I also seen this in the frogpond at bzzagent. Never did get my sample though Free Idea Paint Dry Erase Paint Sample 665132 . Im going to try again. I could actually use this sample. We go threw dry earse boards all the time.
wvmommyof2
wvmommyof2
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:47 pm

ooooh i didnt know there was a sample offer on bzzagent. i guess i didnt look very hard.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by wvmommyof2 Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:51 pm

It was on tme website. It wasnt actually on bzzagent. once you clicked on the website at the bottom of the sreen it said something like try a paint sample for free.
wvmommyof2
wvmommyof2
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:56 pm

ok.....i see. i went to the site and looked around the top part and then left...on to the next frog! lol
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down