Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

FREE Citrus Juicer!!! :)

3 posters

Go down

FREE Citrus Juicer!!! :) Empty FREE Citrus Juicer!!! :)

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:33 pm

I just signed up for mine...and it said this.
Thank You!

Thank you for submitting your free juicer request form. Allow 8-10 weeks for delivery. FREE Citrus Juicer!!! :) 198282
here is the link to the Paramount Citrus Free Juicer. You have to copy the link and paste into your address bar. That is what I did. Don't click it from here.
http://partner.rescoonline.com/offers/paramountcitrus/
Use the code juicer
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

FREE Citrus Juicer!!! :) Empty Re: FREE Citrus Juicer!!! :)

Post by K_to_the_L Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:39 pm

ive applied for this and not got it yet heres to hoping i didnt get disqualified ( wasnt so easy to fill out )

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:45 pm

K_to_the_L wrote:ive applied for this and not got it yet heres to hoping i didnt get disqualified ( wasnt so easy to fill out )
Well this is the first time I've seen it and signed up for it. So lets just see. And when you say diqualified what do you mean by that? Because for me it was easy and I don't use that Roboform thing. I type everything manualy. FREE Citrus Juicer!!! :) 213660
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:56 pm

i signed up for this on aug. 10th and it said 8-10 weeks for delivery- so maybe there there is still some hope.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:04 pm

Please note: The Juicer offer is only valid with the purchase of a bag of Valencia oranges with a participating retailer. While you may be able to submit a request for a juicer, it will not be fulfilled without the appropriate information. If your retailer does not carry Paramount Citrus (www.paramountcitrus.com) oranges ask them to do so you too can be eligible for our special offers and promotions.

Supplies are limited and fulfillment is subject to availability.

the original post for this is in the graveyard - should this be moved there too?
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:19 pm

jersma wrote:Please note: The Juicer offer is only valid with the purchase of a bag of Valencia oranges with a participating retailer. While you may be able to submit a request for a juicer, it will not be fulfilled without the appropriate information. If your retailer does not carry Paramount Citrus (www.paramountcitrus.com) oranges ask them to do so you too can be eligible for our special offers and promotions.

Supplies are limited and fulfillment is subject to availability.

the original post for this is in the graveyard - should this be moved there too?
AWW man!!! Now that just popped my bubble for a juicer. Crap!!! Oh well, whatcha gonna do. Sorry folks didn't know, I got it off another site that is always bringing up fairly good freebies.
And to think ...............I was so pleased with myself when I brought it here.....(hanging head down low now and walking away slowly.............) Darn nab it!!! FREE Citrus Juicer!!! :) 152789
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by K_to_the_L Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:26 pm

o sorry Wink didnt mean for that to happen ! i just had to fib a bit on the form and it might not have been so good a fib ( since i am not a practicer )

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down