Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Free insulated tote with 30 day Weight Watchers book preview

+2
K_to_the_L
May Flower
6 posters

Go down

Free insulated tote with 30 day Weight Watchers book preview Empty Free insulated tote with 30 day Weight Watchers book preview

Post by May Flower Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:23 am

I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in this since it takes a little more work, but I thought I should post it anyway. Smile

https://www.ohannualrecipes.com

Free 30-day preview: Try the book in your own home free for 30 days. Make as many of the 300 recipes as you wish. If you’re not completely satisfied, just send it back!
Free tote bag cooler: Yours FREE just for giving Weight Watchers®️ Annual Recipes for Success 2009 a try.

I did this one and it wasn't really that hard. If you don't want to buy the book, just print out the return label from their site and ship it back. The bag is really nice! I used it to put a nice lunch in once and now it holds my collection of freebies. Smile
May Flower
May Flower
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Free insulated tote with 30 day Weight Watchers book preview Empty Re: Free insulated tote with 30 day Weight Watchers book preview

Post by K_to_the_L Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:29 am

thanks i did it if it dont work out i guess they will send a bill to someone lol

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Free insulated tote with 30 day Weight Watchers book preview Empty Re: Free insulated tote with 30 day Weight Watchers book preview

Post by Terri77 Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:25 pm

Free insulated tote with 30 day Weight Watchers book preview 89397 this is really tempting..but i did not see where to print to send it back.
Terri77
Terri77
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by May Flower Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:24 am

The return label is on their customer service site.
https://www.ohcustomerservice.com/(X(1)S(ciztik55mk3bp145uhao2fjk))/successreturn.aspx

There are instructions for returning on a little paper that comes with the book. Just don't forget to send the paper with your account number back with it!

I haven't gotten a bill in the mail yet... even added a little post-it that said "I'm not interested!" just to be sure. Smile
May Flower
May Flower
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by lexus1 Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:35 am

hmm, it kept saying address needs correction...gave up after 5 tries...darn!
lexus1
lexus1
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:14 am

i got the error message too but i found this on the bottom of the page...i think i will try it during business hours

If you need any assistance with your order, please call our Customer Service Team toll-free at 1-888-859-8059, or you may e-mail us.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by K_to_the_L Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:06 am

weird worked for me without a hitch..

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Terri77 Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:38 am

I have done this b4 with other books but it came with the return address along with book.
Ok im going 4 it!! Free insulated tote with 30 day Weight Watchers book preview 967279
Terri77
Terri77
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:32 pm

treid it again with the same outcome....I don't feel like talking to a real person right at the moment so I will wait a bit to call the phone number.

Okay, I just now even tried it in a different browser and still a no-go!!!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Terri77 Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:05 pm

Deedee wrote:treid it again with the same outcome....I don't feel like talking to a real person right at the moment so I will wait a bit to call the phone number.

Okay, I just now even tried it in a different browser and still a no-go!!!!

It just worked for me in IE8.I used tab to bring up green message to complete.Then for 3 pages kept saying NO THANKS for other offers.Then it came up Thank you and look for email confirmation.Try it again Dee.HTH Free insulated tote with 30 day Weight Watchers book preview 525190
Terri77
Terri77
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:16 am

i tried it again so i am just going to wait until Monday and call it in. Hopefully it will remain bumped up so i will remember it!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Terri77 Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:45 am

Dee..i got this today..both bag and book came in 1 box..got bag out now trying to figure
out how to glue end of box so i can return book.I used Elmers but not working!! Any ideas?
I only opened 1 end just need glue to stick!!!
Terri77
Terri77
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:29 pm

Do you have packing tape, that is what i would use. If not then try gluing it, but put a weight on it to keep it in place until the glue sets.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by May Flower Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:58 pm

I used Elmer's too. The entire time I was so paranoid about the glue not holding, but it seemed to work fine. Where did you glue it at? If you jut glued the flap back shut, then try laying it with the glued side down. Not sure about putting something on top. :/ That's how part of my box got crushed.
May Flower
May Flower
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:02 pm

Well, I didn't mean to put your refrigerator on top of it lol just something to hold it in place until the glue sets!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:40 am

site no longer working
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down