Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Free Kerasal Exfoliating Foot Ointment Sample

4 posters

Go down

Free Kerasal Exfoliating Foot Ointment Sample Empty Free Kerasal Exfoliating Foot Ointment Sample

Post by flameworker Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:59 pm

flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Free Kerasal Exfoliating Foot Ointment Sample Empty Re: Free Kerasal Exfoliating Foot Ointment Sample

Post by jersma Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:02 pm

i tried for this again. i have tried 2 times before and never received anything. my mom uses this and was hoping i could get coupons at the very least.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Free Kerasal Exfoliating Foot Ointment Sample Empty Re: Free Kerasal Exfoliating Foot Ointment Sample

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:57 pm

Well this is my first time signing up for this let's give it a whirl and see what happens. Free Kerasal Exfoliating Foot Ointment Sample 56553
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:29 pm

I signed up for it back when you had to send them a SASE and I got it right away ... like super fast. but now they aren't requiring a SASE and I signed up for it again (for Allese) and it hasn't come yet...so who knows what they are doing???
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:39 pm

Thank you for you request for a free sample of Kerasal, the nations #1 selling exfoliating moisturizing foot ointment. We had an enormous response to our free sample offer, and have consequently run out of samples.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down