Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Free Seafood Watch Sushi Advocate Kit

+3
Laura
Bluewolf
flameworker
7 posters

Go down

Free Seafood Watch Sushi Advocate Kit Empty Free Seafood Watch Sushi Advocate Kit

Post by flameworker Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:00 pm

http://www.montereybayaquarium.org/cr/cr_seafoodwatch/sfw_pledge_sushi_form2.asp

I pledge to educate myself and others about the importance of choosing seafood from sustainable, environmentally responsible fisheries and fish farms.

In taking this pledge, I agree to use the contents of the Free Seafood Watch Sushi Advocate Kit.

I pledge to:

• Engage my sushi chef in a conversation about seafood and ask questions that will help me avoid items on the red list
  • Carry Seafood Watch reusable, biodegradable chopsticks to reduce both consumption of resources and waste
  • Leave behind three Seafood Watch Sushi Chef Feedback Cards to share my preference for ocean-friendly seafood
  • Distribute five Seafood Watch Sushi pocket guides at restaurants and retail markets where sushi is sold in my community
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Free Seafood Watch Sushi Advocate Kit Empty Re: Free Seafood Watch Sushi Advocate Kit

Post by Bluewolf Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:56 pm

Don't mean to dis your post but I tried shshi ONCE...... yuk.
I'll skip it, Thanks anyway. Wink
Bluewolf
Bluewolf
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Free Seafood Watch Sushi Advocate Kit Empty Re: Free Seafood Watch Sushi Advocate Kit

Post by Laura Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:20 pm

i hate sushi!!!!! fiance loves it...... figures...
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:57 pm

Well, you're not dissin me. I actually just started to only eat chicken...I was a veggie for over four years!
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:05 pm

I love sushi. You have to acquire a taste for it. Also there are many forms of sushi. The only ones I eat are the ones with cucumber, carrots and avocados. And the other one is the crab meat with cucumber and carrots. All the other ones I pass on. I have tried them and don't care for them. I have even tried the one with salmon....and it's just not my cup of tea. Free Seafood Watch Sushi Advocate Kit 262114
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:06 pm

sushi = cat food
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:27 pm

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{meow}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I love sushi, but I love all forms of seafood. I grew up on the coast. And well, i just love seafood. In fact until today that is the only meat I have eaten all month...fish!!!

But different strokes for different folks, right?
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:13 pm

I love sushi but..

Sorry, That Page Doesn't Exist
We may have updated the content or moved it to a different location, or someone may have sent you an incorrect link.

You can use our search function to try to find similar content, use our site map to browse our web site contents, or start from our home page.

Boohoo.. sad
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:35 pm

page not found - guess they are done with this promo
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down