Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Feed Rice To the Hungry For Playing Word Game-(For Free)

2 posters

Go down

Feed Rice To the Hungry For Playing Word Game-(For Free) Empty Feed Rice To the Hungry For Playing Word Game-(For Free)

Post by lsmile4freebies Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:12 pm

***FreeRice*com***
Feeling Pretty Smart?
For every word you get right,
FreeRice*com will donate ten grains
of rice through the United Nations
food program to help end hunger.
http://click.email-publisher.com/maanqkKabTeFLaD1ydJbaeQxXI/
If top link doesn't work use bottom. Feed Rice To the Hungry For Playing Word Game-(For Free) 809394
[url=https://saveabuck.forumotion.net/a href=]Get" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://click.email-publisher.com/maanqkKabTeFLaD1ydJbaeQxXI/[/url]">Get
This
THIS OFFER IS OF COURSE FOR FREE WHEN YOU PLAY THEY DONATE FOR EVERY WORD YOU GET RIGHT FREE RICE TO THE HUNGRY. Feed Rice To the Hungry For Playing Word Game-(For Free) 198282

Last edited by Laura on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:53 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : corrections made)
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Feed Rice To the Hungry For Playing Word Game-(For Free) Empty Re: Feed Rice To the Hungry For Playing Word Game-(For Free)

Post by Deedee Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:57 pm

i used to do this all the time....makes me feel NOT SO SMART! but it's for a good cause.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Feed Rice To the Hungry For Playing Word Game-(For Free) Empty Re: Feed Rice To the Hungry For Playing Word Game-(For Free)

Post by lsmile4freebies Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:18 am

I was good in English in school. It was one of my favorite subjects. Math on the other hand, I totally hated. And still do. Feed Rice To the Hungry For Playing Word Game-(For Free) 253135
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:34 pm

I don't know how many people this amount feeds but I just got done doing 1, 610 grains of rice. So I'm trying. Feed Rice To the Hungry For Playing Word Game-(For Free) 809394
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down