Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

free perricone md super acai powder to the first 50 twitter fans EVERYDAY exp 10/1

3 posters

Go down

free perricone md super acai powder to the first 50 twitter fans EVERYDAY exp 10/1 Empty free perricone md super acai powder to the first 50 twitter fans EVERYDAY exp 10/1

Post by Laura Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:23 pm

http://twitter.com/perriconemd
Perricone MD giving away 50 Super Berry Acai Powder Samples every day to the first 50 followers to tweet @perriconemd & the reason why they want a free sample. Each day starts at 12:01am Eastern time and ends at 11:59PM est. The contest runs for 30 days and they are on day 17. Follow Perricone MD (Remember you must be a follower for him to announce you as a winner). Click the Home button then in the tweet field simply put in why you want a free sample and include @PerriconeMD somewhere in the text and click update.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

free perricone md super acai powder to the first 50 twitter fans EVERYDAY exp 10/1 Empty Re: free perricone md super acai powder to the first 50 twitter fans EVERYDAY exp 10/1

Post by Deedee Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:37 pm

i did this but i was so confused....happens more and more....trying to keep track of facebook, tweets, myspace AND all my freebies??????/
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

free perricone md super acai powder to the first 50 twitter fans EVERYDAY exp 10/1 Empty Re: free perricone md super acai powder to the first 50 twitter fans EVERYDAY exp 10/1

Post by jersma Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:00 pm

done
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down